Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

oh god click this YES OH! YES

0 0

Hey kids. I'm new here.

As per your moderators's instructions:

1. What languages do you speak? (And no, '1337 speak' doesn't count) - Spanish, English, some Arabic
  2. How did you find the site? - Google, you nutsack.

As for the rest…I started out learning C++ and HTML from the dad, who writes computer risk management and security software. Arabian? I live in the UAE part time. Hacking? Always wanted to, never had the time. I switched from Chemical Engineering to music major this year and find myself with too much free time and a lot of people to hate, so hooray for a constructive outlet. I'm looking to get in on this 'hacktivism' thang. I'm not a fan of politicians, the fact that I get junk mail, the severe lack of intelligent trolling, and Tea Party members.

Anyway, glad to be aboard. Now to get these challenges over with. They are boring.

0 0

Trolling is not the proper word for what I'd like to do. I'd really just like to learn computers and possibly learn to help, do what I can etc. But really I view hacking as a highly logical pastime. Problems and solutions. It's very interesting, and I'd like to become much better acquainted with it.

Excuse me if I get caught up in *chan jargon.

0 0

Kill me. Kill me now.

:|

Anyway, curious…Where does troll come from? I was under the impression that it was a chan thing, but I may be mistaken. I'm really not an expert on hacker nomenclature or history, so you'll have to enlighten me. I really come from an "I know nothing" standpoint when it comes to this history.

0 0

Well this was an excellent introduction. First day of school and I have egg on my face. I'll have to change gears and drop the habits I have developed from other forums if I'm going to continue here. Certainly for fear of MoshBat, if nothing else. I think I'll stick to talking about computers, rather than myself, thanks.

I apologize and let me restart:

Hello. How is everybody?

0 0

MoshBat is a dickhole, and a funny one at that. Ignore his shit but still listen. You seem intelligent so I think you will do fine.

whisper I think you should also check out HTS if you want [slightly] more active administration.

Relish, fashizzlepop

0 0

Yes, I've been quite a jerk. Sorry. It's most likely because I'm rather insecure and threatened by you. Welcome to the site, a rule of thumb (and popular catchphrase) is as follows: ignore MoshBat (he's a prick).

There's really no excuse for entering into a forum like this. It may be fine for a sports forum, but I completely understand where you just came from. It's that nerd rage that drives us all to be so awesome at life. Anyway, I forgive you. Back to my challenges.

I'm a retard when it comes to html so I must study.

0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: MoshBat is a dickhole, and a funny one at that. Ignore his shit but still listen. You seem intelligent so I think you will do fine.

whisper I think you should also check out HTS if you want [slightly] more active administration.

Relish, fashizzlepop

I keep asking myself who the fuck hangs out in Introductions anyway? Shit ain't interesting and MoshBat seems like the kind of user who has better things to do (or not, if I go by post count). That's the main reason why I posted like a 13 year old.

0 0

And html is pretty fucking easy. w3schools is the most popular place. You should be able to breeze through that in a matter of minutes.

I understand commands and how to write it, but never how to post it. It's like learning to shoot a gun and not how to load bullets. Thanks tho.

Another rule of thumb: Edit, rather than post twice in a row.

K thanks dawg i got a bit lazy.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: I understand commands and how to write it, but never how to post it. It's like learning to shoot a gun and not how to load bullets. Thanks tho.

Erm… You write it, save it to a file, then open it with a browser. Or do you mean post it on forums? 'Cos most use BB Code.

K thanks dawg i got a bit lazy. Don't call me "dawg".[/quote]

Duly noted, gurl

I'm lost on a challenge. I'm going to take it to the proper board. Thanks though. Your reception was both insightful, and entertaining.

0 0

And I'm glad to have provided amusement, whilst gaining immense pleasure from fucking with you.

I like you. We're gonna get along just fine, MoshBat.

0 0

Smoke some weed or something. You'll get over it.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: Smoke some weed or something. You'll get over it. You assume that you actually mean something to me. Without looking, I can't remember your name. Seeya.[/quote]

Dude, really. I already apologized. There's no need to lord your status. I understand it gets boring around here, but really. Chill.

0 0

1:Welcome,hope we can help each other out!!

2:Try not to pis people off..lots of good ideas don't see the light of the day here because of long flame wars and sheer fckheadedness.I should know..I have been the cause of several such discussions.

3: Please try more meaningful titles….the title to this one sounds like someone trying to fake an orgasm.

4:Moshbat isn't trying to "lord" his status..he's just stating facts…Half of the time we don't remember the names of our classmates or teachers..what makes you think we'll remember something someone we don't even know said?

5:Moshbat is ok..he may be really annoying and insulting at times..but he can give some pretty good and practical advise..

6:This site is not known just for its challenges..Its the community that takes top priority here.

Again,welcome!!

Note: Why would calling yourself "Arabian" pi*s people off? The countries and people in the middle east each have ancient and varied histories and cultures..summing them all up into one group merely shows people's idiocy..

A guy from Iran and one from Iraq have little in common..F*ck..they were at each others throats a few years ago.

I mean even in religion the Sunnis and Shias differ.

As for the "hello kids" remark…

Hello Grandma..just give me a call when you need to cross the street will you??:)

0 0

^ You see, I like this one much better. Re: Your note…

I chose Arabian as my handle because, well, I live in Saudi Arabia and the UAE 4 months out of the year, and was raised in SA. I find that, since 9/11, as you said, the sheer fuckheadedness of the American populace causes a lot of shitstorms. I'm pretty white - californian, brown hair, etc…but even I have been called a terrorist. Think of it as solidarity with both my Arab brethren, and a statement of my contempt for American stupidity (as opposed to other kinds?)

It's kind of like my stupidity probe. And thank you for the welcome. I disagree with you on 4 (i'm pretty sure he was just being a dick), no hard feelings. I've dealt with people like him before and really, I don't care. If I can use him for advice, bring it on. The title? A lapse in judgment.

Over the course of this thread I've gone from Moderate, to wiseman. Back to work. Thanks!

0 1

moshbat can be pretty nice, in fact, if you show an above-average intelligence, a certain level of cynicism/sarcasm, an appreciation for weed and an appreciation for guitars and good guitar skills, I'd say you'd get on with him pretty well.

Banned
0 0

Oh, it's one of -these- guys. Sigh.

If you decide you really want to learn something, ditch this place and join us in #hbh on IRC.

0 0

I appreciate most chemicals that affect the CNS (or any that can be dangerous in the wrong hands, for that matter). Another prerequisite is to have read PiHKAL and TiHKAL, and not to think that weed will chill everyone out. Unfortunaltely, whatever-his-name-is, erm… OP doesn't meeet nearly enough of these requirements. I love how I can turn an introduction thread into a discussion about me. :love:

Oh COME ON. I'm a Jazz and Blues Guitar Composition major at the U of U, and i have IN FACT read PiHKAL (haven't gotten my hands on TiHKAL - mormons, you see). You seem like a nice guy who runs the shit out of this site, so I do hope you can help me at those points when I need it, and I really do think we got off on the wrong foot. Let's chalk these first few posts up to my inherent douchebaggery and move on.

(and as for the weed comment, you know damn well what I mean:))

0 1

spyware wrote: Oh, it's one of -these- guys. Sigh.

If you decide you really want to learn something, ditch this place and join us in #hbh on IRC.

we actually learn something there? as far as I remember it's mostly a place where we tell bad jokes with meaningful discussions in between..ohh.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

fuser wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: Oh, it's one of -these- guys. Sigh.

we actually learn something there? as far as I remember it's mostly a place where we tell bad jokes with meaningful discussions in between..ohh.[/quote] No, that's just what you do fuser.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: whisper I think you should also check out HTS if you want [slightly] more active administration.

Heresy! Heresy I tell you! (No, seriously, it's not going to help our user count if you send everyone away :P)

@Arabian - I'm not quite sure what to think about you yet. Welcome, for the time being I suppose.

@Ynori7 - I think everybody has their share bad jokes. Not sure if you saw that "owners manual" I posted a link to a while back….

0 0

@Arabian - I'm not quite sure what to think about you yet. Welcome, for the time being I suppose.

Well I certainly hope this introduction does not define my presence here. Thanks for the blackout, I guess. It was a much needed improvement. I come from several other forums where the users are much more flamboyant and, frankly, dumber, now that i think about it. I hope I can use your help in the future. Thanks.

Edit:

Why does chrome show this page as blacked out? Just curious, is it because you are a :ninja:?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Arabian wrote: Why does chrome show this page as blacked out? Just curious, is it because you are a :ninja:?

No, that's a chrome bug. It's nice of you to think I did it, though. ;D