Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New to the site

0 0

fuser wrote: I don't know you but I already hate you.

Don't fret, you'll get some more of these later on for no particular reason.

Very constructive…. =\

0 1

nah, I was just joking. I got bored of the same old "welcome to HBH" message, and them see them be active for a few weeks before they fuck off and play WoW.

I guess I've gotten cynical.

Retired
10 0

I am actually starting to agree, I mean, alot of the ones who don't read the thread about intros don't tend to stick around very long. But, I will continue to see who does.

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: I am actually starting to agree, I mean, alot of the ones who don't read the thread about intros don't tend to stick around very long. But, I will continue to see who does.

Threadjack time. Why do you feel the need to have some stupid (most likely self-made) quote in your signature?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]yours31f wrote: I am actually starting to agree, I mean, alot of the ones who don't read the thread about intros don't tend to stick around very long. But, I will continue to see who does.

Threadjack time. Why do you feel the need to have some stupid (most likely self-made) quote in your signature?[/quote]

Because he couldn't think of anything else to put there?

0 0

Yours31f has a point though. Except there hasn't been a MACholocaust yet. That's the only difference.

0 0

JD-0perat0r wrote: Hello hellboundhacker members ! :)

Hello jD-0perat0r. I welcome you as much as the effort you took to make this thread.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Roelof wrote: [quote]JD-0perat0r wrote: Hello hellboundhacker members ! :)

Hello jD-0perat0r. I welcome you as much as the effort you took to make this thread.[/quote]

Considering I havn't seen him online since he originally posted, I don't think he's going to be reading that.