Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Roelof here

0 0

I'm Roelof. Im planning to stay here for as long as I think I'm welcome, with the purpose of learning, and widening my view about hacking.

I already have general Linux knowledge, like to play with servers, am a bit familiar with some scripting languages (Javascript, PHP) and have some small knowledge about Python (just started learning it, although im considering switching to another programming language. Not sure which to pick). Im interested in almost everything that crosses my path. I'm not only interested in the technological part of hacking, but also in the philosophy of Hackers (No matter what hat).

To complete the requirements, I speak moderately English, I understand Deutsch/German, and I'm a native dutch speaker. I'm 18 years old, bought my own computer in 2004. When the time spending with it grew, my interest behind the computer grew with it. A good friend of me pointed me to this site.

I hope I can enjoy learning on HBH.

0 0

You'll never be welcome, I suggest you stay in spite of other peoples feelings.

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: You'll never be welcome, I suggest you stay in spite of other peoples feelings. It's relative. Even though you're trying to teach me a lesson, I still think I'm welcome.

0 0

I was just joking

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: I was just joking M'kay :) Felt for it.

0 0

Roelof wrote: I'm Roelof. Im planning to stay here for as long as I think I'm welcome

You've got a long ways to go before you're one of the worst. You may as well know right off the bat that making a mentor thread isn't going to get you any results.

by the way, there is no "hat" :right:

0 0

maug wrote: [quote]Roelof wrote: I'm Roelof. Im planning to stay here for as long as I think I'm welcome

You've got a long ways to go before you're one of the worst. You may as well know right off the bat that making a mentor thread isn't going to get you any results.

by the way, there is no "hat" :right:[/quote]

Pardon about the "hat" issue ,I thought that was the way things go in here. And you're right, im not here to get mentored. Rather do some stuff on my own and ask a question every now and then when im stuck or want advice.

0 0

This is a mentor thread? I knew I didn't like this guy.

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: This is a mentor thread? I knew I didn't like this guy.

Either you're joking, or you shouldn't come to conclusions this fast.

0 0

I come to everything that fast ;)

Banned
0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: I come to everything that fast ;)

Throwing bricks through your own windows again?

Roelof, welcome.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Welcome to the forums Reolof, you seem decent so I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't listen to Wolf, from what I've seen he seems to hate every new comer :p

maug wrote: by the way, there is no "hat" :right:

Unless I misunderstood what you meant, I disagree. There different types of hackers, with different moral codes, and I think that should be a recognized feature of hacker culture.

0 0

The hat thing is an interesting one actually, as the lines between morals can be quite fine imo. That is a debate for another topic though I guess.

Welcome.

0 0

Thanks . I've been on IRC also for the past few days, quite interesting to read and talk in there :) Got some good advice that's keeping me busy already.