Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello, Onejerlo here.

0 0

I am Onejerlo, first things first the points recommended:

1.) Location: India, I don't see much of a point in hiding this, all that is needed is a simple PHP script to find my IP address.

2.) Languages: I speak English, Hindi, Telugu, can understand 4-5 other languages (Indian). I read only in English and Hindi (more English than anything else)

3.) How did I find this site: I think I found it while cruising about on Hackquest/HTS.

4.) What made you learn how to hack: I was locked out of my comp. while moving, had to call a guy, who told me to get a new comp.Saw an article about hacking in a newspaper, decided to learn.

5.) What do I want to learn: I want to learn programming and computer recovery.

6.) When did you get interested in comps.: I have been interested in comps since I was 7 or 8, when I saw Roadrash.

7.) What keeps me interested: Programming, my first serious use of a computer was HTML (logo if you count my practical exams in 3rd grade).

8.) Anything else: Nothing much, as can be seen from my posts, I tend to mess up, A LOT. Thanks to everyone for being patient/guiding me. :)

0 0

Well, I don't see anything wrong in it, we should get to know everyone better, and people who didn't have time/weren't interested/didn't want to earlier should do it now. However, I must say that I am sorry for not posting an intro when I joined. I only recently realised that this was a great way to get interaction with like minded people, as well as to get to know more about everyone, so I posted an intro now. :)

0 0

Hey there, i joined like a long time ago too, but I generally have very few time to login because the pace of my life is intense. Since we have never really talked, hello! :D Welcome to HBH! (Kinda late, huh? ;))