Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

NotMyFault

0 0

I've been around here for a while and now that I've figured out (sorta) what's going on around here, who to respect, who knows shit and what not I think it's time for an introduction.

I'm Conor, just beginning to learn about hacking and computers and I've been floating around here for about 6 months. I'm usually on the #hbh IRC channel and that's the place where I get help for just about everything or have some moralistic/philosophical discussion :) I like to think I know some programming, scripting or mark-up languages. They are: X/HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript and C++. I'm learning C at the moment and I'm also learning about networks. So if you want to know more or want to talk, just PM me or go onto the IRC channel.

Banned
0 0

Hey man. See you in #hbh

0 0

Oh, hi there, I've been around for a while too, what a coincidence, eh? You're… NotYour- no, ehmm, NotMyFault, was it? I'm COM, nice to meet ya. Anyway, you know your way around, admins are on the second floor, java users are down in the basement (nobody really likes them) and beer's in the fridge, help yourself. Oh and don't touch my pepsi, I'll fuckin' cut ya!

0 0

Don't pay any attention to MoshBat, he is like that before he's gotten his morning coffee, never stand in his way when he's going to get a cup.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: As it's afternoon here, and was when I posted above, it would be reasonable to assume… No it wouldn't, I'm one hour ahead and I woke up not long ago. As far as I'm concerned, when you wake up, that's when it's morning.