Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

GitC saying "Hello" to the Faceless Many

0 0

Hello Everyone,

Introducing GitC

1. I speak 4 languages including English, English, English and English.
  2. Google's Your Friend ;)
  3. Boredom, I get bored easily therefore I'll be occupying my time on HBH
  4. A more valid question would be what I don't want to learn.
  5. I was born with a keyboard and Sega controller in my hands…. Enough Said.
  6. Peace, Love, and Respect to all.

PS: There is a typo in the shout out box and forums, it says "10 Points Required to Post" when it should be "100 Points Required to Post"

Peace B)

0 0

I think I'm going to dislike you.

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: I think I'm going to dislike you. Nah, he won't be around long enough for you to really do that.

Banned
0 0

So what does GitC stand for? Ghost in the c…?

0 0

Jeez you people are killing my mood.

What makes you think i won't be around for long?

EDIT: Right on the money spyware GitC = Ghost in the Code

0 0

spyware wrote: So what does GitC stand for? Ghost in the c…?

That was pretty impressive, doe sit mean something?

Banned
0 0

GitC wrote: EDIT: Right on the money spyware GitC = Ghost in the Code

You realize that that doesn't actually mean anything if you look at what "Ghost in the Shell/Machine" means, right?

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: That was pretty impressive, doe sit mean something? Anime, Ghost in the Shell.

What makes you think i won't be around for long? Just dickish, uneducated presumptions.

0 0

Its not from Ghost in the Code, its something from IRobot i think, something about machines having dreams, etc, etc.

Well sorry to disappoint you COM but i think I'll be here for at least a year or two.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: COM: Dickishness is my turf. There ain't room for two of us, so back t' fuck off. Ey, I ain't tryin' to move in on your business or nothin', I just hang.

git wrote: Well sorry to disappoint you COM but i think I'll be here for at least a year or two. Good, good. Noone's looking forward to it more than I do… with the possible exception of MoshBat. Just too bad that once you're gone real soon we won't be able to point it out to you… ooooh, I see what you did there.

0 0

Dude, the fact that you just quoted that is creepy, almost as creepy as you Pikachu fetish.

It has nothing to a meaning or anything of the sort, i thought it would be a interesting name.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Also, you know that you'd fuck my Pikachu, well. She'd do all the fucking. She rather likes "The Cannon", but I'll let you discover that.

Erm…No offense but i wouldn't fuck that thing if it had the cure for cancer, and I'm sure you know how she likes it and how many warts she gave you.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: That's it. I'm calling you "Ghost in the cunt", which refers to that annoying feeling you get when fucking a non-virgin, you know what I mean, when you think of the "previous visitors". Of course, you're unlikely to be one of the said visitors, but more the annoying feeling.

COM: Dickishness is my turf. There ain't room for two of us, so back t' fuck off. Get that same feeling also think it's far better than the irobot quote.

0 0

and thats were this ends.

Thank you kids tune in next week for another exciting episode of "Deeper Penetration with Pikachu and MoshyMoshy

Peace People, I'm out…..COM don't cry I will be back.

0 0

GitC wrote: Peace People, I'm out…..COM don't cry I will be back. Oh nooo, how will I ever go on, don't leave me! Please, don- ah whatever, celebrations

MoshBat wrote: Pika and I are on Webcam in 20. Shame you have to leave. Ooooh sweet, you two gonna do the nipple thing again? I still remember last time, that was fucking sweet.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

I love how we only get 30< posts in a couple hours when we're flaming someone.

GitC wrote: Dude, the fact that you just quoted that is creepy, almost as creepy as you Pikachu fetish.

It took me all the way to his fourth post to realize he was an idiot…. guess I'm not as fast as wolfman today.

0 0

stealth- wrote: I love how we only get 30< posts in a couple hours when we're flaming someone.. Yeah, I too wish that it'd take >30 posts to give someone help when they need it.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Lol, good point, but I was moreso referring to the general activity of the site ;)

Not that I have a problem with it; I probably wouldn't keep up if it was like that.