Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello World

0 0

Hello everyone. I'm still concidered new to HBH.

I live in the hills of **** ********. I'm currently 20 years old. I'm happly married with no kids. I go to school. Working on an Associates degree in computer info. tech. Currently unemployed…. :( I enjoy programming (Python 2.6) I've been programming for about 3 years now, everything self tought (THANK YOU GOOGLE!!) I have a HP pavilion entertainment laptop, daul core, windows 7/backtrack4 dualboot. Each core 2.4GH. $ gigs of ram. 17 inch high def monoter.

I like to draw and sketch portraites. I do tattoos in my free time, home made gun.

I spend entirly too much time on the internet, but hey why not its free lol I <3 backtrack. I have a facebook and a myspace i share with my wife, but i never get on unless i wanna mess around with html.

I have kinda have a pet cat. Its a stray cat we feed and let come i the house when its really cold outside.

I like to drink, choice= Milwaukee Best Ice = cheap

other than that my life is pretty boring.

thanks for reading.

0 0

I call mine Lapsy.

0 0

I had a dog named Lapsy, and it was my closest friend. Until he was hit by a car:(, so i call my laptop Lapsy in remembrance and because its my new best friend.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Welcome :)

Just to get this out there, I'm going to let you know I find your avatar incredibly annoying…… My eyes always seem to end up looking at that thing lol XD

0 0

techb wrote: Hello everyone. I'm still concidered new to HBH. Nice to meet you. Good man for being self taught and enjoy being on hbh.

MoshBat wrote: Quad core, 3.4GHz, 4GB Ram, 22", 23", 24" monitors. Her name is Toaster. Using 3 monitors is amazing, I struggle to use only one when I'm not at home now.. although my downside is: 26" & 22" Samsung SyncMasters, but then a 17" huge old Sony Multiscan200 CRT. It's almost painful :P

MoshBat wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: Just to get this out there, I'm going to let you know I find your avatar incredibly annoying…… My eyes always seem to end up looking at that thing lol XD I find it more annoying that everyone uses it.[/quote] Have to agree with both of those quotes in one there :P

0 0

x_5631 wrote: Using 3 monitors is amazing, I struggle to use only one when I'm not at home now.. although my downside is: 26" & 22" Samsung SyncMasters, but then a 17" huge old Sony Multiscan200 CRT. It's almost painful :P

CRT = superior.

0 0

changed my avatar. Is it better?