Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

AxleCage reporting in

0 0

Hello to everyone. I'm not really new, been here since October of last year, but decided to introduce myself. I'm currently in my 3rd year of college, major in Computer Science with a minor in Information Systems. I'm still new to programming, gone through VB, C++, and now working on Java.I also know HTML and a bit of php and javascript, plan on taking classes on those over the summer. I came to this site to learn. I'm hoping to do Information Security and need to learn all the loop holes and flaws that can be exploited (also for my own knowledge =D). But anyway I hope to be seeing more of you guys around. Later

Retired
10 0

Hello, and (late) welcome. I see you solve problems on your own, as this is your first post. Decent intro too.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Hi there :) Hopefully this means your interested in posting more on the forums, too. We can never have enough (active) members :)

The Manager
0 0

Welcome to the community. If you have been ghosting the boards since October you know how a lot of the people here can be.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will do all I can to help you.

0 0

Hey there, welcome to HBH :) Feel free to use the forums and post interesting information in there. People here are very nice but can also be a bit intolerant with some attitudes. I'm not one of the wisest members in here, but feel free to contact me if you want :happy: