Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New to the community

0 0

Hello everyone, i'm a cool person who love I.T and the security aspect of it. Since i've been on this site i've learn a lot of different techniques and i hope to make some friends here.

0 0

Hello!

0 0

Hello and Welcome.

0 0

What's up with the "i'm a cool person" stuff? Anyway, wellcome.

0 0

Hi cool person.

:(
80 120

At last! For ages I alone have filled the position of cool person and have been waiting anxiously for another of my kind to grace us with his presence. Now that the time has finally come, I find that I am unable to find the words to portray the feeling of pure joy that is now embracing me. Let the golden ages begin anew, for the prophecies have finally come to pass! Two cool people on HBH, can you believe it?

Oh- welcome, and ignore MoshBat (he's a prick).

0 0

Well I'm glad to see moshbat gave you a welcome from the troll community. We who live on a higher maturity level welcome you to HBH, enjoy your time here.

0 0

B)

0 0

Welcome cool person!

0 0

soup?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Futility wrote: Oh- welcome, and ignore MoshBat (he's a prick). cis_slayer wrote: Well I'm glad to see moshbat gave you a welcome from the troll community. We who live on a higher maturity level welcome you to HBH, enjoy your time here. I didn't see anything wrong with his post.

Anyway, welcome to hbh.

:(
80 120

cis_slayer wrote: Well I'm glad to see moshbat gave you a welcome from the troll community. I'm not really sure what you meant by this, so I can only assume it was supposed to be insulting. Would you kindly dumb it down a notch for those of us on the bottom rungs of maturity (and intellect, it would seem)?

I'll just go ahead and explain the joke now, rather than waiting for him not to post a response. Cycle through the intro threads- what do you see? I see countless (15) responses to the tune of "Don't worry about getting flamed, it's all part of the process." I decided to simplify things (to help soften the blow) by throwing Mosh's name in there. We all know he's a respected and well-rounded (fat) member of this community, which I assume the newbies'll pick up quite fast. When they're told they're gonna get flamed, they usually would expect it to come from… lowly members- people who they don't often look up to or have an orange name or 3545 posts or have been around since '06 or… So what better way to initiate them to the ordeal than explicitly stating the truth? Also, picking on moshy is pretty damn fun.

That being said, I guess instead of trying to bring the OP into the community through personal statements and a little light-hearted humor, I should have gone the more mature route and fallen back on the trusty "Welcome." I apologize for my childish behavior and will try to stick to the cold, frosty, impersonal approach from now on so that I don't come across as immature to someone who's been around for years and yet I don't even recognize.

Admin from hell
0 0

@deviant-route, Welcome to HBh, I'm glad you have a high opinion of yourself, shows character. Everyone else can knock the flames down a notch with each other.