Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

hello from mrmatt

0 0

hello all, I'm new round here and thought I would introduce myself. I'm matt, I have next to no programming/hacking experience, but I'm here to learn. my interests include but are not limited to: music(I play a bunch of instruments), philosophy, anything to do with computers, graphics, psychology, etc. I'm 18, a senior in high school and hve no idea what I'll be doin in college. I hate doing introductions they always seem so..corny:right:

0 0

Avatar is about five times too big.

Other than that, welcome.

0 0

sorry about the sig, I made it fo another forum that automatically resized stuff, I'll make a new one that's a bit smaller!

:(
80 120

There have been countless times where someone'll post "Hi I'm new!", receive the standard "Welcome and ignore moshbat (he's a prick)" then just leave entirely. If I welcome you, will you be one of those people? Should I waste my welcome on someone wholly unworthy of such an honor?

You know what? What the hell, I'll do it- but if you let me down, know that I can, and will, spend every waking moment of my life hunting you down and making sure you regret ever showing up here. So here goes nothing, I guess:

Welcome and ignore MoshBat (he's a prick).

MoshBat wrote: Scaling images can reduce the quality, so surely it's better to have an image that doesn't need resizing? Not if you don't care about the quality or are too lazy to deal with sizing stuff on your own. And don't call me Shirly.

0 0

well futility, I understand your concern for my potential dissapearence, so let me assure you I will not be disappearing anytime soon! thank you for the welcome!

@moshbat: the resizer didn't fully resize the image. it basically made it into a large thumbnail that you had the option of expanding if you wanted to see that much detail. I make my stuff the way I make it, if it has to be resized, I go back to the psd and redo it all manually copying styles and such so that I don't lose as much quality as i would if i just plain old resized the entire thing. hope that makes sense

0 0

Hai

0 0

Futility wrote: Welcome and ignore MoshBat (he's a prick).

He's not that bad. He's just kind of a Nazi.