Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

greetings

0 0

Hi all, Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm here to learn programming and hacking. I'll be here in most of my spare time. Bye :ninja:

0 0

Nice to meet you, though that was a rather short introduction. Here are some questions to get you started in case you want to elaborate on it:

1. What do you want to learn about programming?
  2. Do you have any languages in mind?
  3. What's your experience with computers?
  4. Why do you enjoy them (computers)?
  5. What's your interest in hacking?

0 0

Welcome

Banned
0 0

define wrote: Nice to meet you, though that was a rather short introduction. Here are some questions to get you started in case you want to elaborate on it:

1. What do you want to learn about programming?
  2. Do you have any languages in mind?
  3. What's your experience with computers?
  4. Why do you enjoy them (computers)?
  5. What's your interest in hacking?

Little bit critical for someone that is just introducing themselves, don't you think?

If every new person would even introduce themselves, this place might be less hostile, in my opinion.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: Little bit critical for someone that is just introducing themselves, don't you think?

There was nothing even remotely critical about that post. All define did was suggest some questions for OP to answer so we can get to know him better.

Anyway, welcome to HBH. I'd like to see some of those questions answered as well. A good introductory post generally includes a bit of information about yourself and your interests.

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: Little bit critical for someone that is just introducing themselves, don't you think?

If every new person would even introduce themselves, this place might be less hostile, in my opinion. Not really, this isn't an introduction as much as it is a greeting. That could have been done in the shoutbox instead of wasting an entire thread on it. In fact, there are rules for the introduction part of the forum, the entire purpose of it is to get to know plenty more about what the person might be after, that way people who might be especially skilled in those areas or take interest in any other information the person posts can help/contact the person with that. For a post that seems to favour anti-hostility to possibly start a hostile argument would be a shame, so please do not start, bl4ckc4t.

0 0

It's a bit long, more of a biography than intro.

0 0

Heya.

Banned
0 0

COM wrote: [quote]bl4ckc4t wrote: Little bit critical for someone that is just introducing themselves, don't you think?

If every new person would even introduce themselves, this place might be less hostile, in my opinion. Not really, this isn't an introduction as much as it is a greeting. That could have been done in the shoutbox instead of wasting an entire thread on it. In fact, there are rules for the introduction part of the forum, the entire purpose of it is to get to know plenty more about what the person might be after, that way people who might be especially skilled in those areas or take interest in any other information the person posts can help/contact the person with that. For a post that seems to favour anti-hostility to possibly start a hostile argument would be a shame, so please do not start, bl4ckc4t.[/quote]

Not starting anything, just simply saying what is on my mind. I am not often keen on hostility toward others on this forum. We are all here to learn, not fight.

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

Must we correct everything? Cant you just keep your mouth shut once in a while? (No)

0 0

Welcome!

When you post be ready to see hair fly and internet tempers rage no matter what YOU say. Often it's just others edging to pick a fight and if anything is aimed towards you ignore it but look at it with an open mind. Remember you ARE an equal here.

HBH is going through a hostile phase right now (as you have probably noticed). Once we get back on the pill things might become more regular. :P

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: HBH is going through a hostile phase right now (as you have probably noticed). Once we get back on the pill things might become more regular. :P No, this is about how it's always been. There are just some ups and downs. This is actually one of the less hostile periods.

@SET - That outburst of yours was uncalled for.

0 0

jamesentwistlej wrote: Hi all, Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm here to learn programming and hacking. I'll be here in most of my spare time. Bye :ninja:

Hey there,

I've realized you only posted once… That's unpolite since everybody is welcoming you. Maybe you don't have much spare time, i understand. Anyway, welcome to HBH.

0 0

chess_rock wrote: Hey there,

I've realized you only posted once… That's unpolite since everybody is welcoming you. Maybe you don't have much spare time, i understand. Anyway, welcome to HBH. … It's okay. I'm sure he'll reply at some point. Until then, we'll just have to find some way to keep ourselves entertained. :whoa:

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Why do you think we were born with right hands?

Well, some people use their left hands though… Not that i use it… I mean… I think you understand…

0 0

MoshBat wrote: What are you talking about?

I'm talking about dirty things mister. Your momma wouldn't like you to know those things…yet! lol

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Well, I was talking about operating a mouse. You're fucking sick, you know that?

Dude, i was thinking about shooting something. Your mom wouldn't like to know you're playing with guns xO

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Dude, I no fewer than six Airsoft guns… Closest you can get to a real one over here. And really, what you said didn't follow the conversation. At all.

Man, i thought you liked to play with guns because of what you said. Just a coincidence then…

Banned
0 0

SET wrote: Must we correct everything? Cant you just keep your mouth shut once in a while? (No)

Was this directed toward me?

Where do you rank that you can just boss people around? Are you an admin? Do you make the rules? Please, oh god of HBH, please enlighten me of how you are the boss.

I have yet to see an admin tell me that my words are unworthy of this board. If an admin told me to leave, I would leave, never to return.

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: Was this directed toward me?

Where do you rank that you can just boss people around? Are you an admin? Do you make the rules? Please, oh god of HBH, please enlighten me of how you are the boss.

I have yet to see an admin tell me that my words are unworthy of this board. If an admin told me to leave, I would leave, never to return.

No, it was directed at me, so shut up and let the thread continue as it was. Thanks.

No one cares about your dramatic crap, and no one wants to hear you whine and complain about anything further in this thread. Until you contribute something that even halfway resembles a greeting or a bit of good-natured fun, you are completely useless in this thread.

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]bl4ckc4t wrote: I have yet to see an admin tell me that my words are unworthy of this board. If an admin told me to leave, I would leave, never to return.

Ex-Admins count?[/quote]

Sure. lol

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: I have yet to see an admin tell me that my words are unworthy of this board. If an admin told me to leave, I would leave, never to return.

MoshBat wrote: Ex-Admins count? bl4ckc4t wrote: Sure. lol … Guess that's 2, then.

0 0

Hi again (ducks and hides) Sorry about the first short post but my parents just found some bad exams so I'm not allowed on the computer. So see you soon (as soon as I've got my comp back