Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Ello Chaps

0 0

Hey all. I'm new here. I've lurked for a while, but I'm ready to really get into all of this. I have mild insomnia, so chances are I'll be online pretty often.

I'm mainly interested in Encryption right now, and learning a programming language; possibly C/C++. I'm pretty friendly, so feel free to PM me. :)

0 0

Welcome to Hbh.

Hope you have a good time here.

Don't let peoples cynicism get you down, you would actually be supprised how much it can help you.

:D

0 0

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Admin from hell
0 0

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay here.

0 0

Hey bud a few things to remember while you're here:

1. Google is God. Before asking anyone a single question, ask Google first. And don't expect your first query to give you an answer.

2. People here want you to learn. This means they're not going to give you all the help you want. It's the whole teach a man to fish dilemma.

3. Don't ever take Ambien for your mild insomnia. It'll make you do some crazy sh!t.

Good luck with your learnin',

.::ZTB::.

:(
80 120

Welcome, man- hope you have a good time. If I were you, I'd read the FAQ, think before you post, don't take personal offense when you get yelled at, and check out the HBHBot for challenge help before making a new thread about it. I'd also worship me.

0 0

Futility wrote: If I were you, I'd read the FAQ, think before you post, don't take personal offense when you get yelled at, and check out the HBHBot for challenge help before making a new thread about it. Listen to this, if you don't, you might just get set on fire by ways of flaming. Some of us can be quite unforgivable when we're in the mood for it.

I'd also worship me. Futility is just one of our lesser deities around, we're not so narrow minded as to not have several at your disposal. I am also available to worship, I take prayers and prefer goat sacrifices, although in lack of goats other animals can be acceptable. Sacrificing dogs, cats, turtles or snakes to me is considered sacrilege. All in all: welcome England boy, we'll see how long you'll last.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Welcome to HBH. Feel free to ignore COM and futility ;)

0 0

Disregard stealth-, he's just jealous that he's only a low level genie who has to live in a bottle and grant wishes to whoever rubs his house instead of getting sacrifices and followers.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

COM wrote: Disregard stealth-, he's just jealous that he's only a low level genie who has to live in a bottle and grant wishes to whoever rubs his house instead of getting sacrifices and followers.

Nah, I used to be a genie but I tricked someone into wishing that I was the second jesus. So yeah I don't really get the sacrifices but there is the benefit of being the one true savior and all that.

Nothing major.

:(
80 120

stealth- wrote: Welcome to HBH. Feel free to ignore COM and futility ;) WHAT?! Ignoring me will only bring about my unfathomable rage which will no doubt cause great pain and suffering for decades to come. I will make your eyes scream blood, your ears shall taste nightmares, and your knees will bend inside out. Your first born children will all be female, and her blood will smell of eggs. Your crops will melt, the land will erupt in a flurry of icy hate, and worst of all, your left buttock will erode, rendering any and all washrooms useless for the rest of your insignificant lives.

All this (and more, so very much more…) can be prevented by a mere one-time donation of three payments of $19.95 to my personal account along with your immortal soul and a pint of virgin blood. Benefits include complete immunity from the majority of the above as well as a nice gift basket that you can send back to me to lessen my fury when you ultimately slip up. Think of it as a 'get out of jail free' card where you replace 'jail' with 'horrible agonizing death' and 'free' with 'not free'. You're welcome.

0 0

Futility wrote: All this (and more, so very much more…) can be prevented by a mere one-time donation of three payments of $19.95 to my personal account along with your immortal soul and a pint of virgin blood. Benefits include complete immunity from the majority of the above as well as a nice gift basket that you can send back to me to lessen my fury when you ultimately slip up. Think of it as a 'get out of jail free' card where you replace 'jail' with 'horrible agonizing death' and 'free' with 'not free'. You're welcome. That or you could just tell me your situation, make a sacrifice and if I deem you worthy, I'll handle this lesser deity for you and knock some sense and forgiveness into her. Though keep in mind: it won't change her mind about how she views you, that's up to you.

0 0

What is this I don't even.

0 0

lostpacket wrote: What is this I don't even. … Me, either.

0 0

lostpacket wrote: What is this I don't even.

While we're on the subject, any /b/rothers here?

0 0

PirataLibertad wrote: While we're on the subject, any /b/rothers here? Oh I see, seems we've been treating this newfag wrong, let me change my welcome post then to this: tits or gtfo!

0 0

ITT:

moobs