Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New? No

0 0

Been a rather long time now hasn't it?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Welcome back man. Heh, you just missed out on the graphics competition.

0 0

I noticed…

Ah well.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Welcome back! I may know virtually nothing about you, considering you left about the time that I joined, but I do have one thing to say: Your sig inspired me to watch possibly one of the best movies I've ever seen.

For that, I thank you ;)

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

stealth- wrote: Your sig inspired me to watch possibly one of the best movies I've ever seen. Speaking of which, happy November 5th guys ;).

Ninja Extreme
0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: Your sig inspired me to watch possibly one of the best movies I've ever seen. Speaking of which, happy November 5th guys ;).[/quote]

Lol, yes, what a fitting day to come back. Did you plan that, lemur?

0 0

Rather ironically I spent most of last week planning to do something today and just now realized at 11:40 pm that it's the 5th… Ah well, I'll save the moltov cocktails and explosives for next year…

:(
80 120

Welcome back, bud.

Also, happy 5th. I took the honor of rehashing a short rhyme rather than doing my insane amounts of homework. You're welcome.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Lol, nice!

All this makes me want to watch the movie again, but I know if I do I won't be able to get out of bed for school in the morning :(

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Futility wrote: Also, happy 5th. I took the honor of rehashing a short rhyme rather than doing my insane amounts of homework. You're welcome. Hah, nice. At least it was a semi-productive use of your time. I just watched cartoons most of the day.