Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New to the community

0 0

Hello everyone, my pseudonym is 'Dystopia'. I just figured I might as well swing by the 'introductions' part of the forum to let you all know who I am, and that I am here to stay. I have some experience in C#, Perl, Web Design, and a lot of other basic knowledge in the immense field of hacking. I'm sure I'll be able to nourish my thirst for knowledge here, and become a 'regular' within the community.

Take care,

• Dystopia

0 0

Hey there, nice to meet you.

Admin from hell
0 0

Welcome to the site, If you any questions feel free to pm me. Have fun.

0 0

Thanks.

0 0

Hiya. Enjoy!

0 0

Hi there, care to tell where you're from?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Hi, welcome to HBH,

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

0 0

Hey everyone, thanks for the welcome ;) …And to answer COM's question, I'm from Canada. Ontario, to be more specific.

0 0

Kind of a broad question. But she seems to have in interest in Canada, what with her semi-frequent visits and such. Of course she plays a role in our political system still. We make it known to her when elections are called and various laws created. I've got nothing against her. Does that answer your question? Haha…

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Canada has a queen? Didn't know that.

Anyway, welcome to hbh.

0 0

We don't have a queen, lol. The British monarchy has had influence on Canada and been somewhat a part of our government since our founding. ie. The Constitution Act of 1867 (Commonly known as the BNA).

As to Moshbat's question, not sure why he asked me that. But I didn't question his motive, and just answered…

And thank you for the welcome ;)

0 0

Welcome to the site. :)

The Manager
0 0

Welcome to the site man. There are few Canadians left here but welcome from a fellow from Ontario as well.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

MoshBat wrote: "The Commonwealth". That should tell you all you need to know :D Interesting. I didn't think that still existed. I guess I stand corrected. Unfortunately my world history knowledge is more specialized in the area of antiquity.