Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sqwertle (I CHOOSE YOU!)

0 0

Hi, I'm Sqwertle.

I speak ~fluent English and minimal Spanish learned from countless hours CS on Mexican servers.

I'm not particularly sure how I found the site. I've known about it for a few years and had an account long ago, but don't seem to remember the name.

I suppose I decided to learn how to hack because it has a more intelligent culture around it than most hobbies. It frowns upon a lack of will to learn, leet speak and general e-nuisances.

When I was about ten my brother-in-law put XP and starcraft on an old(ish) machine I had. I pretty much gave up on video games, but have spent a lot of time on the computer since. I'm not sure exactly what it was that sparked my interest, but I've decided to turn it into a career.

I'm a freshman at Texas A&M working towards a major in Computer Science ("Programming" and "Data Assurance and Information Security), and am hoping to go to a better school for my masters. That's really about it, if you want to know anything else feel free to ask.

Edit: Sorry about the double post. I posted the thread and it said that I had -1 replies, for some reason it didn't take my message, just the thread. I tried to 'back' to the message and copy/paste it to the thread I had made and must have resent the thread.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Sqwertle wrote: I suppose I decided to learn how to hack because it has a more intelligent culture around it than most hobbies. At least it thinks it does anyway.

Edit: Sorry about the double post. I posted the thread and it said that I had -1 replies, for some reason it didn't take my message, just the thread. I tried to 'back' to the message and copy/paste it to the thread I had made and must have resent the thread.

You can delete the thread by editing your post as long as nobody else has posted in it.

Welcome to HBH.

0 0

I need a grass-type pokémon… Moshbat, I choose you!

Aaaanyhow, welcome to HBH. Have a good stay.

0 0

Thanks, I intend to. And thanks for the info ynori.

:(
80 120

MoshBat wrote: I think you'll find there is a capital B in my name. You're lucky he even put a capital M in it. If I recall correctly, it wasn't always like that…

Also, welcome. Enjoy yourself, be nice, have fun, etc etc etc.

0 0

I'm not a Squirtle though. I'm a Sqwertle. I used keyboard based attacks =O