Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Apophis

0 0

Hello HBH. I'm Apophis as you (hopefully) have noticed. I'm a senior in high school in central United States. I joined HBH a few days ago and I've been browsing the forums and articles, and I thought I ought to properly introduce myself since I intend to join the community.

1) What languages do you speak? I only speak English, but I suppose I could include programming languages here as well. I "speak" C/C++, Java, and a little python.

2) How did you find the site? HTS. I liked the idea of HTS, but I didn't like their community. My hope is that HBH proves to be better.

3) What made you want to learn how to hack? && 5) How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them? Computers fascinate me; they always have. I love programming, and I love logic. Computers are the one world where logic is law.

4) What do you want to learn? I want to learn whatever I can, but I have no specific goals. I hope to hone my programming skills over the next few years. Once I'm finished with high school I plan to go to university to study computer science.

I feel like it would be awkward to just end the introduction there, so I'll leave it with a conclusory note. I'm happy to join the community, and if anybody has any questions about my introduction here, feel free to ask.

0 0

I have no questions to ask, but i have a nice, warm and sexy "Hello, welcome to HBH" for you ;)

0 0

I also found this site through HTS. I like these missions a lot more than HTS's. I was also pissed to find that HTS's answers are all over YouTube. So I decided to join HBH, and have been happy ever since.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Hi :) Welcome to HBH

<Insert some witty greeting here>

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

A decent intro. Welcome to HBH.

:(
80 120

Apophis wrote: Hello HBH. I'm Apophis as you (hopefully) have noticed. I'm a senior in high school in central United States. North(y), south(y), or just plain central? I only ask because I just so happen to be in a (very) similar circumstance, being 18 years of age and residing in Chicago.

Other than that, welcome. I see you've already taken it unto yourself to try and change things around here that you don't like, and for that I applaud you. We don't have enough members who care and are willing to argue their point so it's always nice to see someone who is.

0 0

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys.

0 0

Am I the only one to have noticed that he numbered the points. 1,2,3,5,4?? Or the just the only one to say so?

0 0

SaMTHG wrote: Am I the only one to have noticed that he numbered the points. 1,2,3,5,4?? Or the just the only one to say so? You're the only one to have missed the "&&".