Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

A new member, nice to meet you

0 0

Hey guys, I'm new and decided to stop the forums and say hello. I hadnt really gone much into computers before this year, but i was raised in the general environment of computers.

Took a while to grow wise and learn to hate Windows but I smartened up, and now I'm on a crazy learning curve. Despite that I'm slowly getting the hang of it (got past begginer 1 YES! hahaha)

Nice to meet everyone, see ya on the other posts

Fool Loki

KvK

0 0

Theres no need to hate Windows. Sometimes simplicity is exactly what you're looking for, despite the sacrifice of control. Other than that, welcome to HBH. :happy:

0 0

Don't hate Windows, you don't have to use it if you don't want to, but there's no need to hate it. What OS do you use?

Anyway, welcome to HBH. Enjoy your stay!

0 0

I have tried a few now, I think Im going to stick to either Ubuntu or Mint (yes i realize they are essentially the same thing) for a while. I have heard good things about Arch Linux though, so thats the next OS to try should I get bored.

0 0

Welcome to HBH. I hope you learn a lot here, and of course, enjoy your stay ;)

0 0

Hating windows was so last year. It's what noob hackers do to try to pretend they know shit.

Linux might have better security but it has exploits all the same, when it comes down to it it's the person, not the OS.

Personally I like windows because almost all applications can run on it (compared to others having to be adapted to mac/linux) and it's incredibly easy to use, allowing me to focus on the important stuff: hacking :).

:(
80 120

Why do you hate Microsoft?

Other than that, welcome and enjoy your stay. Don't be put off because people are assholes- that's just how it works.

0 1

Sure, welcome to this forum. Now prepare yourself for high amounts of insults from various members who don't even know you for the slightest transgressions, and since you've already mentioned that you like using Ubuntu, which for some members is a bit like digging their loved one's graves, having sex with the corpses, see if said corpses happen to have anything in their pockets, before you tap-dance on all of them and brag about it in MySpace. Just an example, y'see.

Have a nice stay, and please just don't stay for a short period. If you learn and eventually contribute, your status in this site will eventually rise and more people will respect you, with the side effect of newcomers PM'ing you for solutions to various challenges.

0 0

Hahahaha, Thanks for the welcome in some cases, and the over zealous bashing in others. Nice to meat you all.:D

Admin from hell
0 0

FoolL0k1 wrote: Nice to "meat" you all.:D

What meat? Anyways welcome, Enjoy your stay at the HBH motel.

0 0

mhmmm meat! Which reminds me i haven't ate any breakfast yet.. Welcome:)

0 0

Yeah, Welcome to HBH its pritty fun, PS. dont hate windows! lol

Have a good time here and if you ever need help anyone on the fourm will basicly help you if you at least try.

Welcome aboard!

{edit} hahah wow this is my first post ever damn. i coulda sworn ive posted before…

0 0

Welcome too, you will enjoy the plethora of challenges that are hosted here,:p:p

2,795 1

Welcome, and enjoy! Plenty to learn here. See you around.

0 0

Alright, since the last post was moshbat and not a slam or insult or flame. Hey welcome to HBH, enjoy your stay, and becareful. :p

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: Alright, since the last post was moshbat and not a slam or insult or flame. Hey welcome to HBH, enjoy your stay, and becareful. :p Did you actually read my post? Also, what theme are you using?[/quote]

Nah… ur post sounded more like a compliment compared to how you usually flame. hbh theme? Why? Using stdio.