Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Here (HBH)

0 0

Just stopping by to join the community. I have came across this site many many times, and finally got the time to come and join the site. About me…not much, i have been in the hacking community for a long time. I have no care whatsoever for the "points" scale. As you can see i only have enough to post, i'm fine with 105…for now. OS-wise i dual boot XP Home SP2 and Linux Mint (not a "great" hacking OS but i use it) Then i have a USB for BT3. Again, i'm just here to chill and spread the knowledge. I'll just monitor for now xD. Oh, if there is any "l00k @ my p01nts dud3, 1m m00re 1337 th4n U" i will go crazy…then leave. see ya

:ninja:happy hacking!

0 0

haha, and i guess i suck too bad for a reply? I'm tired haha…going to sleep see yall':D

0 0

TheMonitor wrote: haha, and i guess i suck too bad for a reply? I'm tired haha…going to sleep see yall':D

As long as you swallow were cool….sorry that was unnecessary. Well welcome man, if you need any help, dont be afraid to ask.

0 0

Welcome! :p

OS-wise i dual boot XP Home SP2 and Linux Mint (not a "great" hacking OS but i use it) Then i have a USB for BT3.

Linux Mint is actually one of the linux distro's I haven't tried yet. Actually was thinking of giving it a go the other day. What makes you say it's not a great hacking OS? Don't quite understand how it can be bad at hacking seeing as how the user does the hacking not the OS. As far as BT3 goes BT4 pre release is out check it out!

edit: BTW I always have to have atleast one of my comp's with windows XP on it :D

2,795 1

Welcome.

0 0

I don't consider it a "great" hacking OS because it doesn't have my my trust yet. I just removed Slackware, just to try out another distro. However, Mint is good, quite a few features NDISwrapper comes pre-installed. Its a decent OS, i just havent used it long enough to fully support it yet.

0 0

look at my points bitch!

0 0

hey man, like i said, i care less about the challenges. The only thing that truly matters is what you can accomplish outside of the site. But they are great for learning. It's really up to you on what you want to do with them, if you want points, by all means go for it. But i think i wil be fine with only a few. B)

Admin from hell
0 0

TheMonitor wrote: i care less about the challenges

Ha. You think like me. I do challenges when i feel like it, Yeah there fun and all but not a priority. You'll be fine here as long as you keep learning.

The Merchant
0 0

Dude .. T'is all about the points. The points are what make you. The points are your status. The points are your life. What art thou without ney pointeths ?

Damn man ..

0 1

just stop posting stupid comments already.