Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

elmiguel

2,795 1

Hello my name is Mike (hence elmiguel),

I am 26 years old and work at a State College here in Florida. I have been here since Dec of 07. Never did a introduction for myself but would like to make one.

I am graphic designer and web course developer. I have studied and still and always learning the following:

C, C++, PHP, (X/D)HTML, Java, Javascript, Actionscript (have to love the java family), UnrealScript, Adobe Products (to many to list). And many more that would to be much to type out for a short intro.

Anyway, I have met a few good people here and hope to see the rest of you around.

-elmiguel

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I know I chat to you on MSN, but welcome "officially" to HBH :p

2,795 1

Thank You….

0 0

simple advice: stay away from COM, he can be really scary :S:S

on T: Welcome 2 HBH =D

0 0

Nice into. Seems you know your way around. Hope you'll continue learning.

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: simple advice: stay away from COM, he can be really scary :S:S I take it you've been reading spyware's blog. Also, you missed at least one "really".

elmiguel wrote: But I thought COM was a girl… unless "its" confused..(no offense to COM, enjoy reading your shouts, very witty) No offense taken. I've thought short and softly about it and decided that if anyone who's seen me around here believes as much as a letter of my profile, it's not saying that it's believable that I'm that retarded, but rather that they are.

As for the welcoming, I will not welcome you; just as I wouldn't welcome someone who suddenly pops up in my room introducing himself and telling me that he's been hiding under my bed for one and a half year. However: hi there. Mike, short for Michael, I like it. Whoever named you had good taste.

I also don't care if java (or its family) can cure cancer, aids and cancerous aids while blowing me; I do not have to, nor will I, love it.

Now for those who post about how fearsome MoshBat, spyware and (apparently nowadays) I are: there's nothing to worry about. We're all very nice guys as long as you just manage to sacrifice the right kind of goat to us. Edit: I prefer a virgin endangered wild Chiltan goat from Pakistan. A preemptive "oh fuck you :P" to anyone who takes that out of context ever.

0 0

Well First and formost, welcome. I'm sure you either know your way around by now, or at least it won't take long.

As you can see, some people here are just plain weird. I think it may have something to do with too much sugar and/or compulsory schooling. You can still make of HBH what you like though. I doubt you will need to worry about flaming, they're just fronting to get online street cred.

2,795 1

c4p_sl0ck wrote: Nice into. Seems you know your way around. Hope you'll continue learning.

Thanks, always still learning. Can't help not to.

COM wrote: As for the welcoming, I will not welcome you; just as I wouldn't welcome someone who suddenly pops up in my room introducing himself and telling me that he's been hiding under my bed for one and a half year. However: hi there. Mike, short for Michael, I like it. Whoever named you had good taste.

I also don't care if java (or its family) can cure cancer, aids and cancerous aids while blowing me; I do not have to, nor will I, love it.

Hmm..? Interesting, never claimed to be hiding under your bed, nor would I ever had or will. That's just stalker like creepy with a side order of psycho. Thanks for the name compliment.

As for the java comment, It was a sarcastic remark to its nature. If you have study enough java or java like family you will find that its is complex and annoying as it is simple and understandable. Probably one of the most underestimated and over used languages out there.

As far as MoshBat, I think I can handled him in a conversation as my first approach is to make sure I do not look like a fool nor attack any one.

Thanks maug.. your response was short and to the point. A great value, hold dear to it. (especially around here, :) )