Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hey guys!

0 0

Hey everyone, I'm c0wb0yc0d3r! I also go by chuck or charles on occasion. I'm a junior in college studying computer engineering. One of my most favorite activities involves coding, I love programming. I also do a lot of tinkering to see what works and what doesn't. I'm excited about learning different hacking techniques, but I am not all that good at it yet…:( But I have lots of free time this summer and I am going to give things a shot. I guess I'll see you you guys around the boards.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Welcome to HBH. It's always good to gain new knowledgeable members. Based on your post I'm guessing you tend to favor the computer science side of your major over the electrical engineering side, yes? Do you have a focus/area of expertise?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Sup! And what Drum 'n' Bass song did the title remind me of? System? You know the answer to that, because I don't :(

Pendulum - Different? XD

@ topic: welcome =D

0 0

Welcome. Always nice with someone else studying computer science.

0 0

Welcome to the forums.

0 0

Hey, hope you enjoy your stay and not forget to come by once in a while :angry:

0 0

ynori7 wrote: Welcome to HBH. It's always good to gain new knowledgeable members. Based on your post I'm guessing you tend to favor the computer science side of your major over the electrical engineering side, yes? Do you have a focus/area of expertise?

You're right I do lean toward the CS side of CE but I do like EE too. As far as a focus is concerned not yet. We'll just see what happens in the next few years.