Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello! Im Spencer

0 0

Hello I am SpencerC9992 or Spencer. I joined this site quite some time ago but I would really like to get more involved i completed some of the challenges and would like to complete a lot more. I am very interested in computers and know some things. I take CISCO Academy at my high school and self taught most of my knowledge yet. I am working towards my ccna currently. I love hbh and i would like to become very active in the forums and try to complete all the basic challenges at least. I hope to stick around!:D

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Hi, welcome to hbh :)

0 0

Welcome to HBH! Have fun!

0 0

SpencerC9992 wrote:…self taught most of my knowledge yet. …

you'll do great. welcome to HBH

0 0

Welcome to HBH. Hope you'll learn a lot.

0 0

As long as you stick to self taught method you'll be fine. People here won't hold your hand, but don't be afraid to ask if you get stuck, but make sure you research first. And good luck with the CCNA cert, i got certified about 6 months ago and still havn't found it helped me job wise any :P, im still unemployed doing freelance work.