Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

yay another newb!!

0 0

hi =D im bored as hell …this forum IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!! i didnt even know where to post first holy cow!!!….but anyway…im not even gunna bother giving my real name cuz then id have to explain how to pronounce it…then people would ask why is there an "H" at the end….crap like that….lol….i have no serious skills….i play around with delphi sources about it…but its all pretty interesting to me and i love to learn new things. ….i have a cat….lol…i dunno what to say….i spend most my time modding game consoles and downloading patched 360 games….im currently unemployed so i have all this extra time on my hands lol!!!…but anyway….answer my questions!!! lol….even if their lame…

Admin from hell
0 0

OMFG, That was the longest drug on paragraph of shit I've ever read. It's seems you do have a lot to learn, So start learning and Just for the record NO we will not answer your questions even if they are lame, Research them yourself, Then ask. Don't start out asking lame dumbass questions, Please. Welcome, enjoy, learn.

0 0

Hey man, you're a little too hyper for my taste. Cool it down. As arrogant as our community can be, we all still tend to be laid back intellectuals. I feel like a fucking nine year old just entered this site and it makes me want to barf.

Banned
0 0

sharline23 wrote: As arrogant as our community can be, we all still tend to be laid back intellectuals.

Can it, skipper.

0 0

Please, cool it down kiddo. Yeah welcome, bla bla bla.

**Edit**

Okay, feel a little as if I have to tell you how things work here. The idea is that you learn, so start with html. www.w3schools.com has the most. On this site, you google first then you ask. Try to get yourself as much as possible. But, if you have questions and do not understand. send a private message to me.

Banned
0 0

Yeah, listen to Avlid. He's like pro, bra.

0 0

spyware wrote: Yeah, listen to Avlid. He's like pro, bra.

No i´m not^^ but it´s what i was told when i first became a member.

0 0

Greetings Mrpervie!

Here is a guide to survive on HBH: #1) Read the forum rules! #2) Don't type unnecessary posts. #3) Try to type informative and constructive posts. #4) Don't be afraid to get flames. Everyone does. Just ignore the cussing and try to understand what people mean. Of course, some people flame people without any apparent reason, so just ignore them. #5) DON'T ask for challenge help in the shoutbox. #6) DON'T type everything in caps. #7) Read this!

So, when you've done all that. Welcome to HBH mate!

:(
80 120

lol… omg, u shuld totly reda tihs…lol… bcz its gud 4 hlping u 2 lern about… lol… this site lol… i liek tht ur hear and hope u hve a gud tiem!!!lol!!!

0 0

I think spyware was being sarcastic Avlid…

0 0

ranma wrote: I think spyware was being sarcastic Avlid…

Oh. And each member has to explain for the other one what was the meaning of another member's post!

0 0

Lol, yes, happens a lot. And what the guy above me meant is even if the other guy is right we get at his throat. As in most other forums. :D:vamp:

0 0

your all nuts =P

0 0

Join the team.

0 0

Please get back on topic now. I hate locking introduction threads.

0 0

-cL wrote: Please get back on topic now. I hate locking introduction threads.

Yeah, but still what a lamer.

0 0

i googled looking for a tut on making a stub using ollydbg…there was a tut here….

0 0

mrpervie wrote: i googled looking for a tut on making a stub using ollydbg…there was a tut here….

Lol, most unusual way of discovering HBH imho. :)