Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Introduction for Zell Faze

0 0

Uh Oh!

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Welcome, whatever your name was.

Zell Faze. My name is Zell[bad idea, but put your name back here if you really want]Faze. :p

0 0

Now that i know your full name i can find your myspace, hack it and stalk you. :P ( j/k )

Admin from hell
0 0

People do not post your real Fuckin' name anywhere on the internet. Specially not here. Oh by the way I still have it. Muhaaaaaaa.

0 0

C'mon korg, don't scare him now. ;)

Admin from hell
0 0

Cut that fucker man.

Admin from hell
0 0

Yup he said a 15 inch dick is too much.

Admin from hell
0 0

You would know, And it doesn't matter it's 15 inches:p

Admin from hell
0 0

Yeah, The bar code is half way down my rod.

Admin from hell
0 0

Heard that one before, kinda old like: A polish guy goes to the drug store for a condom and asks how much they are. The clerk say's 99 cents plus tax. The polish guy say's tax I thought they stayed on by themselves.

Admin from hell
0 0

One before I go: 2 Black guy's walking down the street see a german shepard licking it's balls. The one says to the other "man I wish I could do that". And the other says I think you better go pet him first.

0 0

LoL, mosh you seem to always be involved in the most off topic posts. :p

0 0

HA! a confession. Im bookmarking that for later use. ;)

0 0

:( , too long. I need a life. LOL

Edit: On second comment, fuckin convergys(sub contractor with ATT, do in call center and repairs) need to just hire me on ther IT staff already, if i crack there WLAN one more time im not gonna just tell them (dumbass mistake on my part), admin loves me though.

0 0

Eric? LoL, definately not me. :P, ask mosh or system. i quote myself from the other thread "dumass".

Admin from hell
0 0

MoshBat is high:
It is actually "dumbass", as it's a fusion of two words.

I wrote:
i quote myself from the other thread "dumbass".

"dumbass" == "dumbass"

Maybe it's me.

Admin from hell
0 0

Whoops, Thought you where correcting me.

Admin from hell
0 0

yeah I know, But it's you so…..

0 0

korg wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: LoL…umm…what r u talking about Mosh , nice profile on facebook by the way, LOVE the oompa loompa picture ;) That's me, you bitch.[/quote]

Goddamn, That's funny. [/quote]

OH! So you looked at the oompa loompa picture?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: [quote]korg wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: LoL…umm…what r u talking about Mosh , nice profile on facebook by the way, LOVE the oompa loompa picture ;) That's me, you bitch.[/quote]

Goddamn, That's funny. [/quote]

OH! So you looked at the oompa loompa picture?[/quote] You call me an oompa loompa once more and I swear to god you will feel my Wrath!

(Wrath is the name of my penis)[/quote] NO NO NO! I do NOT want an Orange baby!!

0 0

OUCH! Okay fuck all that! I'll just apologize for the oompa loompa thing. ;)

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: OUCH! Okay fuck all that! I'll just apologize for the oompa loompa thing. ;) Thanks honey.[/quote]

:o

0 0

Im holding a butcher knife; are those pants really coming down? ;)

0 0

Fuck you REV REV gotta chainsaw now ;)

0 0

I would like to add that that is the benefit of adding MoshBat on facebook.

Banned
0 0

korg wrote: Hey if any of you n00bs want to fuck with MoshBat I found his account: http://www.facebook.com/MoshBat

Have fun :)

I'd just like to say that I will never click on a link posted by korg ever again. That crashed Kaspersky Internet Security within 10 seconds and managed to completely shut down my computer. Thank you.

0 0

korg wrote: Hey if any of you n00bs want to fuck with MoshBat I found his account: http://www.facebook.com/MoshBat

Have fun :)

That was a mighty fine facebook profile! (When shall I learn NOT to click links in the HBH forums -_-) xD

0 0

Ehm, I have your facebook addy. But I really suggest that you don't give it out. Your girlfriends name is there and some people might want to fuck with you through fucking with her.

0 0

Haha, anyways. May we get back on topic now?

0 0

Yes cL, you don't think mosh would really waste valuable Forum Space do you? ;)

0 0

hellboundhackersok wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]hellboundhackersok wrote: I'd just like to say that I will never click on a link posted by korg ever again. That crashed Kaspersky Internet Security within 10 seconds and managed to completely shut down my computer. Thank you. Ha. Your machine sucks! Mine can handle that link just fine. Sure, it takes a while to get rid of all those damn windows, but hey. It lives.[/quote]

Well I had it sit there, thinking it was going to load Facebook. Opened up at least 50 Outlook windows before I managed to close them and restart. I guess Kaspersky isn't so great after all :o[/quote]

I use kaspersky on my windows machine, :p . And what did you think of the oompa loompa pic?

0 0

hellboundhackersok wrote: It's epic, to say the least. :)

:D Exactly!, I don't see why Mosh makes a big fuss about it.

Edit: On further note, i just noticed mosh was banned. Figured they'd catch up too him sooner or later. :p

0 0

Not to ruin everyones fun or anything, just trying to get back on topic.

Zell is the name I go by not my legal or given name. Yes if you google Zell Faze you will find information about me. Contact information is freely available to the public on www.zellfaze.com. I am not concerned about people finding me and stalking me.

As for my Myspace account. It does not exist. There is no Myspace account registered in the name of Zell Faze. There is a facebook account, but I have not gotten on it in months.

So I will again post my full name (that I have chosen) for the world to see. Zellare Aether Faze.

On another note, where does that link lead that everyone has been posting? The ban one. I decided after reading the posts it would be better to ask first, click later. :D

0 0

zellfaze wrote: On another note, where does that link lead that everyone has been posting? The ban one. I decided after reading the posts it would be better to ask first, click later. :D

markup<iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe>

That, times about a thousand.

:(
80 120

Out of 88 posts only (about) 10 of them pertaining to Zell and his introduction. Am I going to lock this and ruin all the fun? Hell yes I am.

And on that note- welcome Zell, I'm sure you'll quickly find that you enjoy being here as much as me and a majority of the other more senior members.

~Lock