Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello from your fellow MF

0 0

OK first things first, I beg those with the POWER to change my Name, please.

1. Serbian, English, German, bit Spanish.. Php, Python, learning C++, Basic,

2. My best friend "Google" told me about this site

3. I simply want to know how/why something works

4. Too long to post everything, so simply ALL

5. Since 1995 when I got my C64 (a beautiful thing), it had a Manual included and a little tutorials on Basic language, so I started learning basic but had a break for about 7years, then got me WinXP :) . This jump from 8bit to 32bit was the thing that pushed my facination on computers.

6. Again I beg for a name change, it was something that was in my head during the sign up process, but now it stinks so please change my name to Onyx

or can I make a new account?:ninja:

0 0

M1ndFreak wrote: or can I make a new account?:ninja:

NO! I hereby officially forbid you to make a new account, it would collapse the site and with it the rest of the universe! You're a monster for even considering it!

0 0

Yeah ok I understand that!

I can live with this Username. :P Only it's sounds dumb, but I guess I should live with that xD

and by the way: When I try to edit my profile it wont let me "Invalid Current Password"

0 0

Welcome to HBH.

You need to type in your current password to change your profile.

0 0

Hello and welcome M1ndFreak.

M1ndFreak wrote: and by the way: When I try to edit my profile it wont let me "Invalid Current Password" I haven't seen that current password field before - must be new. Just tried it myself and had the same result as you. Maybe its just having some teething problems…

0 0

I'm doing that but the error comes And I just requested new Password because I wasn't able to login

and with the new pass it still don't work

Banned
0 0

inferior wrote: Welcome to HBH.

No you don't.

Lookie here, m1ndfreak is using Firefox, and is saving his passwords with the autocomplete tool. That tool is placing his current password in the change password thing.

So remove that before trying to save your profile, freak.

0 0

inferior wrote: Welcome to HBH.

spyware wrote: No you don't.

Lookie here, m1ndfreak is using Firefox, and is saving his passwords with the autocomplete tool. That tool is placing his current password in the change password thing.

So remove that before trying to save your profile, freak.

Just tried it myself (without autocomplete), when you try to update your profile it says:

Invalid current password or current password not entered.

0 0

M1ndFreak wrote:

1. Again I beg for a name change, it was something that was in my head during the sign up process, but now it stinks so please change my name to Onyx

I could change your username but it would fuck up some code, so I suggest you make a new account ^_^

Banned
0 0

starofale wrote: Just tried it myself (without autocomplete), when you try to update your profile it says: [quote]Invalid current password or current password not entered. [/quote]

Fuck, some idiot edited that, I bet it was either cL or root_op.

Whoever changed this; fuck you :D.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

M1ndFreak wrote: OK first things first, I beg those with the POWER to change my Name, please.

You've only got 3 posts and 110 points. Just make a new account. It's not like you're going to lose anything. COM was being sarcastic by the way; half the people here have multiple accounts.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: COM was being sarcastic by the way; half the people here have multiple accounts. Shh, you fool! You'll doom us all! You know he can't ynori7, he will never be able to pull it off!

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

COM wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: COM was being sarcastic by the way; half the people here have multiple accounts. Shh, you fool! You'll doom us all![/quote] Maybe that's what I want :evil: mwahahahaha!

0 0

-cL wrote: [quote]M1ndFreak wrote:

1. Again I beg for a name change, it was something that was in my head during the sign up process, but now it stinks so please change my name to Onyx

I could change your username but it would fuck up some code, so I suggest you make a new account ^_1

No it wouldn't.

1. /quote â†©

Banned
0 0

fallingmidget wrote: No it wouldn't.

Actually, it most likely would.

Fallingmidget, if you want to be a tough internet rebel, you should at least know what you are rebelling against.

0 0

Thanks spy,

Anyways, try to keep on topic, people!

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote: No it wouldn't.

Actually, it most likely would.

Fallingmidget, if you want to be a tough internet rebel, you should at least know what you are rebelling against.[/quote]

God damnit Spy, I'm not FailingMidget.

I've seen the code, I've changed my username; It works fine, this guy has no articles, no code submitted, it wouldn't change a thing.

Banned
0 0

fallingmidget wrote: God damnit Spy, I'm not FailingMidget.

I've seen the code, I've changed my username; It works fine, this guy has no articles, no code submitted, it wouldn't change a thing.

Oh hai :D

What about profile? Or does that page "regenerate"?

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote: God damnit Spy, I'm not FailingMidget.

Oh hai :D

What about profile? Or does that page "regenerate"?[/quote]

Yeah; I remember back when System changed my username to MasterOfTheCock; It didn't fuck up a thing :P - Actually it helped me, people never found me in the logger there was placed here back then because I used that sucky nick xD

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

Welcome