Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

introducion of womd

0 0
  1. What languages do you speak? (And no, '1337 speak' doesn't count) german, english, php, basic c

2. How did you find the site? looking for a cain & abel wordlist

3. What made you want to learn how to hack? to proof that it's not paranoia but reality

4. What do you want to learn? common techniques to find / see attackable parts of things, also known stuff which i missed so far .. you know .. everyhing …

5. How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them?

started as a gamer when amiga was great and DOOM "Hell on earth" was quite the only one good on pc. my fascination grew when i realized that the machine would do everything i tell it without any doubt ;).. and i could do "anything" from my small room in a 500 peolpe village in austria. In reality i would need big force do change anything .. in vitrtual it can go with some good people and in no time…..

1. Anything else you wish to tell us. … so thanks for this platform .. its quite cool , i enjoyed the callange section .. if i had money to donate i would … maybee later on .. cu

Banned
0 0

German eh. Tough luck on the laws regarding "hacking" in your country.

Welcome.

Admin from hell
0 0

Nice intro enjoy your stay.

0 0

Welcome to HBH.

The Manager
0 0

Welcome to HBH. Hope you learn and grow as you have come here looking to do.

0 0

German eh. Tough luck on the laws regarding "hacking" in your country.

it is possible, stefan esser also made it