Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

introduction of 1337h4cker

0 0
  1. What languages do you speak? (And no, '1337 speak' doesn't count) php python english
  2. How did you find the site? internet
  3. What made you want to learn how to hack? It came together when i was learning how to script/program
  4. What do you want to learn? computer security
  5. How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them? like 15 years, first 5 years were gaming when i was a little child, after that learnt scripting when i was back at primary school, after that when i came at secondary school i began teaching php and i began to like things like metasploit, nmap and together with the present system maintainer at school we were exploiting eachother from different pc's and we were playing around with dns spoofing and more exploits on the local network we both learnt alot from it. Later on i went to do computer science and that is where i am now, a 18 year old boy wanting to know everything possible about computer security. I now mainly do php day after day…
  6. Anything else you wish to tell us. I know how people think about the name i got and the picture, it sucks but i wonder if it makes people react different… I think i just like psychology also a little bit ;)

Banned
0 0

Welcome.

Admin from hell
0 0

Your right about the username "1337h4cker" it screams skid, But hell welcome to the site.

0 0

Welcome to HBH.

0 0

I do agree with korg about you name is kinda "skiddish". But my does that to:).

Welcome to HBH.

0 0

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay and have fun.

0 0

You are most welcome, 1337h4cker.

Indeed, your name might make people to judge you before you even talk to them. But fear not, if you do well, people will know they are mistaken.

The Manager
0 0

1337h4cker wrote:

1. What languages do you speak? (And no, '1337 speak' doesn't count) php python

Cool…I did not know php and python were spoken languages though :evil:

Welcome to the site. If you ever PM me please ensure it is in english or PHP as I am not too keen on snake talk :whoa:

Jokes aside, Hope you enjoy your stay.

0 0

Welcome to HBH 1337h4cker. I hope you will continue to learn about computer security here.

0 0

Welcome here man. Be aware that your nick makes you sound like 13 rather than 18 though ;)

0 0

G'day mate, I do hope you find your place here. You will fast find who you should talk to, and who not to talk to (mostly because of your name). L337 is not a popular thing here from what I've seen (and from what others have obviously told you). I doubt you will need my help, but feel free to pm me if you need a friend or something.

0 0

Lol. When we see 1337 in anything we think newb, but weird thing is, if you become very good at something or you get some really high rank, people think you're just messing around and don't really mind the name much. Welcome. Seems like you have a nice background and you'll be progressing fast.