Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Lemur's back

0 0

Sorry I've been gone lately, track's been hectic and graduation is on Tuesday so I've been rather busy.

The Manager
0 0

Welcome back man!

0 0

I don't remember you, but welcome back :)

0 0

Hey dude, nice to see you back B)

:(
80 120

I won't welcome you back until you show me something so spectacular that it melts my brain. We've gone far too long without seeing any real art here and I think it's about time you pick up the slack.

Admin from hell
0 0

MoshBat Said:
There is a flip-side to his fucking amazing art. It makes the rest of us feel oh so shit.

Absolutely, But his shit is Fuckin' good. Hook us up!

0 0

Only problem is all of the images I've been making recently are so atrociously large that it takes hours to upload to DA unless I do it at midnight or something. (~100 Mb @ 6000 x 4000 res 300 DPI)

And I've been studying some fun little things lately. Apparently phreaking isn't just limited to VoIP. I was playing around backtrack and found a host of bluetooth tools and instantly thought phones, and I've been looking into it for awhile.

One that I found interesting is hacking bluetooth headsets to forward all audio. Imagine the possibilities, and the access codes are far too easy for the most part ;)

Given the fact I graduate High School in 2 days I have plenty of time to write and get stuff up on it. Cheers!

:(
80 120

Lemur wrote: One that I found interesting is hacking bluetooth headsets to forward all audio. Imagine the possibilities, and the access codes are far too easy for the most part ;)

Given the fact I graduate High School in 2 days I have plenty of time to write and get stuff up on it. Cheers! Did we ask for bluetooth articles and information? No, no we didn't. We asked for face-melting art. Are you going to deny us this? If that's the case then you are not welcome here. Go take your useless information elsewhere.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm actually more excited for some real information than a couple of neat pictures. Welcome back, man. It's nice seeing you again.