Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Introducing - Sylar

0 0
  1. What languages do you speak? (And no, '1337 speak' doesn't count)
  2. How did you find the site?
  3. What made you want to learn how to hack?
  4. What do you want to learn?
  5. How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them?
  6. Anything else you wish to tell us.
  1. English –––– badly, well the speakings OK but my spelling sucks big time lol. As far as computers are concerned, i am familar with perl, php, a bit of C++ and a working knowledge of HTML but know absolutly nothing at all about javascript

2. From a mention of HBH at HTS, (signed up there last week but someone had allready reged Sylar :( ) looking around HTS i found a referance to HBH, a quick bit of googling told me HBH was HellBoundHackers and lead me straight here :)

3. Ive allways been intrested in what makes stuff work, and why stuff stops working. I was always getting into trouble as a kid for breaking things :p

4. Everything i can! javascript is high on the list, simple becouse i know nothing at all about it!

5. Ten years or so. What keeps me intrestedm theres allways something new to learn.

6. Apart from computing iam into music, swimming, motor racing and women, not necessairly in that order ;)

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

welcome, nice simple intro, just how i like it. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, and in a case of perl related question/issue, don't hesitate and pm me/add me on msn;)

0 0

Welcome to HBH, hope you'll learn something :)

0 0

Welcome to HBH. :) Got any questions on PHP, feel free to PM me.

Banned
0 0

Why did you name yourself "Sylar"?

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

spyware wrote: Why did you name yourself "Sylar"?

Because "Nathan Petrelli" was taken ;)

0 0

Welcome to HBH Sylar :)

0 0

Welcome :D Hope you enjoy your stay.