Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Kados Introduction FINALLY

0 0

Hi everyone my online name is kadoskracker. The actually version that i first started is Kados but everyone pronounces it kaaadoze so i just gave up on it and actually changed it to kaydoze (the actually pronunciation just wrong spelling.

I am new to HBH and I am glad to be here, I started over on Hackthissite about 2 1/2 years ago and now am just getting back into it after taking some time off for school. I was in school for computer science / programming and now in school for Biology. For some reason i feel that i will end up a computer person in the end.

I can not believe that you need to get 100 points just to post. I do understand why but jeez. I had so many questions and none that i could ask on the forums, I actually had to Google and learn stuff (lol orly). I actually love to learn as long as i can find good articles on the stuff I am looking for, though i usually find junk. I actually looked through most of the articles on the HBH article section to get my information for the 100 points that i needed to get.

Some times I just take a night off and i figure the stuff out. Like the Real 1 challenge i just sat on my bed for 5 minutes and i figured out why i couldn't get the stupid thing to log on, OF COURSE i was thinking too hard.

Anyway, after everything i just love to learn, i started out in 9th grade when i had absolutely no idea what a subnet mask was. I took one from my school computer and thought i was HOT stuff. After that i just kept learning, Reading, buying books and just playing with computers. Got an A+ certification and that was a joke. :)

Can't get better than friends :) c yall around :ninja:

ONE LITTLE EDIT:

kados = soul Cracker soul cracker

one of my other online names is kadoskeeper which stands for soulkeeper.