Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

A little introduction of myself

0 0

Finally I menage to collect that 100 points to make a post on this forum. It has taken me the whole afternoon, my wife gone crazy but I hope that will be worth. So, let me introduce myself. My name is Antareus and I came from Croatia. I am computer technician and computer is my lover (please don't tell that to my wife, hihi). Internet & network security are the fields of most interest by me. Actually, I'm learning a way of ethical hacking so I hope you will help me to better start. I'm not totally noob in this field but still there's much more to learn. My native language is croatian (logical when I came from Croatia) and my english is not so well, understand better then I write, so I apologize for the grammar errors. With respect, antareus ;)

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Hello , and welcome to HBH .

0 0

welcome man! I'm also kinda new in here, but welcome to your new home. Hope you enjoy this big family

0 0

Welcome to HBH. You've come to the right place if you wan't to learn.

0 0

Welcome to HBH.

As Moshbat said, your life outside of computers isn't really interesting. And you shouldn't talk about friends and family on the big, dark cloud known as the Internet. :ninja:

0 0

Welcome to HBH! I hope you learn allot while you are with us. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.