Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello!

0 0

I've just realised that I never actually introduced myself! Well, my name is Austin, I'm 16 years old, and live in the UK.

I enjoy music, hanging out with friends, computers, science and philosophy. I joined HBH last month on March 18. I have a web design and hosting business with a friend of mine, and have been using computers since I was pretty young. Favourite server-side language is PHP, I started learning JS when I was about 11, and built upon that really - HTML, more JS, then some C++ and then got into PHP.

That's me in a nutshell :)

0 0

Welcome to HBH. Since you mentioned that you're new to C++, if you need any help feel free to PM me.

0 0

Hello man, have a nice stay…

The Manager
0 0

Good luck man. And remember…Spyware does not really mean what he says…he just likes to mess with people….okay…SOMETIMES he does mean what he says

0 0

Thanks! Yeah, I like spyware xD

Retired
10 0

For now, anyways. Welcome to HBH. If you have any questions, I'm pretty active so feel free to ask any specific ones.

0 0

backslash wrote: I've just realised that I never actually introduced myself! Well, my name is Austin, I'm 16 years old, and live in the UK.

I enjoy music, hanging out with friends, computers, science and philosophy. I joined HBH last month on March 18. I have a web design and hosting business with a friend of mine, and have been using computers since I was pretty young. Favourite server-side language is PHP, I started learning JS when I was about 11, and built upon that really - HTML, more JS, then some C++ and then got into PHP.

That's me in a nutshell :)

if you are into philosophy, we will get along.

0 0

Welcome to HBH, if you wanna learn this is the place you wanna be :)

0 0

Welcome to HBH. If you want to discuss server-client or PHP/MySQL, feel free to PM me. (PM me about something else if you feel like it but I don't guarantee a good reply :P )

0 0

You seem to be a really nice guy ;)

New avatar btw? What happened to the old one? :right:

(Jay, two smileys in one short post :D wait, that's three :O no four… uhm… time for me to shut up ^^)

0 0

Yeah new avatar… I got bored of the old one :ninja: Well thanks guys, look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully learn some new and useful stuff! I'm happy to help anyone too, if you need help feel free to PM me.