Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello.

0 0

Ok, well. I'm at school now…working on the yearbook…and having issues. So to take my mind off of it, I decided to come here and introduce myself. Since I haven't done so yet…

I've always been interested in computers, programming, hacking. All that. I simply admired people who were knowledgeable in that field, I had never tried to learn anything myself, until around May last year…I had joined Hack This Site. I've learned some javascript, PHP, SQL… I'm definitely not ''fluent'' in anything. But I'm an eager learner XD Anyways, I followed a link to hellboundhackers from HTS. Glad I did. I like it here.

So, that's pretty much all I have to say…for now.

0 0

Welcome to HBH. If you need any help with anything, you can IM me on MSN or PM me (though I prefer MSN).

It's comforting to see that we're starting to gain more members who are intelligent enough to use proper speech. You've already gained my respect.

0 0

Thank you guys! :happy:

0 0

Welcome to HBH! Anything I can help with feel free to contact me. I hope you enjoy your stay and learn allot with us.

0 0

Welcome to HBH! Anything I can help with feel free to contact me. I hope you enjoy your stay and learn allot with us.

0 0

Welcome to HBH! Seems like you're going to do well here.

0 0

Welcome to HBH, in need of any help, feel free to PM me.

The Manager
0 0

Welcome to HBH, Hope you get what you came to obtain here.

Any questions I am the same as everyone else…Just ask :D

0 0

Welcome to your new home man! Remember i'm always here to help…

0 0

Welcome to HBH.

I also started out with hackthissite, but I prefer HBH.

0 0

Again, thanks for being so welcoming guys, I appreciate it. :D

I prefer HBH as well, the community is better here.