Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sandsphinx - New And Enthusiastic!

Banned
0 0

Hi kiddo.

Admin from hell
0 0

Ah man he deleted his post, You bastards scared him off now.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]korg wrote: Ah man he deleted his post, You bastards scared him off now.

We shoot, we score.

Edit:

From: sandsphinx Date: April 10 2009 - 20:14:02 Subject: Thanks Nice moshbat Y'know how to make a kid feel welcome! it's people like you that make it hard for kids to join a community and come out with a brand new thread to say hey and people shit all over them! As for the cunt wrod, that was unneccessary. Well, have a good life .[/quote]

not even spy made fun of him. dammit. welcome man. ignore the bashing youll get from some of the higher ranked members.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Did you read the initial post? Green text. No. Really. This isn't a matrix tribute site.

i saw it mosh. thats his frickin personality. you can't know the guy off of one post. it pisses me off when people shit on newcomers. its just like hazing, except its hateful.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Reasons for flame: Cheated on Logic challs. Green text. Full red text.

There are colourblind people here, you know.

the last two reasons i dont agree with, although i will admit i thought he was a girl at first. as for the first one, i was not aware, and seeing as his profile says he hasn't completed any, the admins are probably the only ones who are aware.

0 0

I am quite embarrassed by the fact that i "cheated" on the logic challs, i mean, all i did was go on google and search for a walkthrough. And i didn't know that green text is "lame". Mosh you are a sad sad kid who just likes to annoy people, don't worry mate, it hasn't annoyed me that much. Its just made me want to improve and show you up, everyone starts from somewhere. Don't bother replying to this thread, i'm done with you, it's just a horrible way to start my membership. And i hope not many others are like you.

0 0

sandsphinx wrote: I am quite embarrassed by the fact that i "cheated" on the logic challs Well, beating them by thinking is of course the point but I don't see why everyone gets so upset because you actually used google. That's what most of us do when we encounter a problem we can't solve.

Welcome here dude, and enjoy your stay. I hope you'll try finishing some challenges yourself though ;)

Peace

0 0

What a great way to show how good this website is, i'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, coz i've met nice people, and they make the website worth joining.

0 0

i agree also, but no need to be that harsh, and publically embarrass a new member like that! anyway, let's finish this thread with no arguig? please?

0 0

sandsphinx - think of moshbat as a drill sergeant.

As much as I would like to think otherwise, this site is not for the weak. At least, not the weak who are willing to remain weak. Most of us have all had our share of flaming and bashing (Mostly from moshbat and spyware.) However, the flaming is meant to be taken lightly; these people just like to make people they have never met (and probably never will meet) feel like shit. Sometimes their goals are slightly bigger than that, for instance, I'd like to believe that moshbat owns lives in attempt to make them better people so that they can one day own lives.

On that note, you are, most certainly, a fuck face. I only say this because you cheated on the logic challenges. Welcome to HBH ;)

Banned
0 0

sharline23 wrote: Most of us have all had our share of flaming and bashing (Mostly from moshbat and spyware.)

Stop trying to profile us and profile us.

0 0

I see the flaming as a way to keep skiddys who don't want to work or learn for their selfs. Just don't take it to heart and keep pushing on. Most people will lighten up on you in no time.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: This place isn't a Spongebob forum. Oh… Damn :angry:

We're not all going to be nice to people who behave like kids, or even naive people, idiots, skiddies, you get the picture, I'm sure. No matter what you say, HBH attracts more beginners than security proffesionals. Sure, there are both "good" and "bad" beginners but I find it better to try to make them all understand how to behave than to scare them.

Being nice isn't necessarily a bad thing.

0 0

I missed the arguing again? Damn, well enjoy HBH don't let mosh get to you, hes a nice guy once you talk to him in more depth(kind of).

Hope you enjoy HBH.

~Muplah

0 0

Take this as your first lesson…I'm also new on hbh and i realized mosh has a strong personality. If you get scared, then you won't make any progress. Hackers should be strong and never, ever resign, not even when people scare them.

but well… just wanted to say welcome

0 0

133ch11f3 wrote: i realized mosh has a strong personality. He likes to express his opinion anyway :happy:

0 0

mosh can be an ass at times, but its usually for a good reason,.

0 0

thanks all

The Manager
0 0

sandsphinx, welcome to HBH. as many here have already stated, do not mind MoshBat he just needs to suckle his mommys teet again (he is feeling deprived).

As Uber0n stated Yes this site does get very FEW professionals…I know of perhaps three or four that carry that title…the rest are teenaged kids. It is people like Mosh as to why I rarely chirp in here any more because I feel like it is a waste of my time…preaching to the deaf. But what ever, I hope you find what you are looking to get out of this site and note that if you need help feel free to PM me.

Also note that Points mean nothing on this site. If you know what you are doing then that is all there is to it. Some people have better things to do with their time than to do all the challenges ;) (just a small pointer)

0 0

Welcome to HBH, Sandsphinx.

I agree with ShadyTyrant:

ShadyTyrant wrote: I see the flaming as a way to keep skiddys who don't want to work or learn for their selfs. Just don't take it to heart and keep pushing on. Most people will lighten up on you in no time.

Although, what do you think to a Spongebob theme for HBH MoshBat…? :D

0 0

Lol, well maybe that's what the website needs, a massive Spongebob makeover lol. What does everyone think? Just for Moshbat.

0 0

Yea sure, why don't you write one up and submit it?

0 0

No way, way out of my league! lol, even if i wanted to i couldn't, not for a site this size! lol

0 0

Aw isn't that to bad, I guess no spongebob theme for HBH.

0 0

I'd be tempted to write one just for a laugh. But it's not going to happen because it would be a pointless exercise.

0 0

Well, not completely useless, would be great to see Moshbat's reactions on the shoutbox when he saw that the new theme for HBH is Spongebob, providing it has;

"Sandsphinx bites back!"

Right in the middle. lol. Well, we can dream.

0 0

sandsphinx wrote: Well, not completely useless, would be great to see Moshbat's reactions on the shoutbox when he saw that the new theme for HBH is Spongebob, providing it has;

"Sandsphinx bites back!"

Right in the middle. lol. Well, we can dream.

No.

0 0

Well stop dreaming and LEARN how.

0 0

ShadyTyrant wrote: Well stop dreaming and LEARN how.

Learn how to, but don't actually do it, because you're only going to piss people off.

Maybe someone should lock this thread?

0 0

By the time he learns how he wont want to. At least I hope not, then again it would have to be approved first, and it would never pass.

0 0

Geez, guys, it was only a joke, do you really think i would make a Spongebob theme for HBH?!

Second thoughts, don't asnwer that.

0 0

rofl… all this is just too hilarious… anyways… welcome to HBH sandsphinx

… I'm looking forward to that spongebob theme :xx: can you make one of barney? :o jk lol

0 0

If you want me to, haha, thanks for welcoming me.