Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

133ch11f3

0 0

Hey there! :D I'm 113ch11f3 here, but my real name is douglas. I'm a brazilian newbie really wanting to improve my skills at hacking. I have realized that being polite and writing with correct grammar is fundamental here, so sorry if i don't write perfectly… i'm really trying to…

I know the basics from most of the programming languages out there: SQL, ASP, C/C++/C#, Visual Basic 6.0, VB 2005/2008, javascript, css, html, xhtml, php, pascal, python, xml … I'm missing lots of them, but these are the ones i remember, hehe… but i'm not a pro in any of them… just wanted to choose one, but i like them all

I'm studying computer's engineering in university, but i'm just a freshman. Started this year.

My objectives in this community are improving my white-hat hacking abilities and making good friends willing to share information and have a good time.

My e-mail is leechlife@ymail.com, anything you feel like, you can contact me :)

anyway… just wanted to say hi and introduce myself nicely, lol

0 0

Again, HTML is not really a programming language…

Welcome to your new home man! :)

Retired
10 0

Welcome. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions you may have.

@mosh: what's with these intros today?

Banned
0 0

Don't be a "white-hat". Instead, create your own set of ethical rules to live by.

Welcome to HBH.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Welcome…

And five threads in the top X threads on introductions? Oh shit.

Thanks! It's a good thing though, since it means the community is growing

Cyph3rHell wrote: Again, HTML is not really a programming language…

Welcome to your new home man! :)

Thank you :) I hope this becomes my new home fast, because im enjoying it a lot already

0 0

Used newbie instead of n00b or the likes, like it. Quite a couple what you listed I wouldn't call programming languages, but good on ya that you've dabbled in so much, now try choosing.

My objectives in this community are improving my white-hat hacking abilities Bullshit way to say it, don't try to act nice by appending "white-hat" in front of the word "hacking" because in this case it doesn't make sense. You can't be here to learn to improve your "white-hat hacking abilities" because all you can improve are your hacking abilities. How you then use it is entirely up to you and not something you'll be attaining from the community since only you will decide what you wish to do.

All in all, welcome :)

0 0

@yours31f: thanks! i'm pretty sure i might need some help in a near future

@spyware: thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure my ethics will gain a new view while i keep using this community

0 0

COM wrote: [quote]My objectives in this community are improving my white-hat hacking abilities Bullshit way to say it, don't try to act nice by appending "white-hat" in front of the word "hacking" because in this case it doesn't make sense. You can't be here to learn to improve your "white-hat hacking abilities" because all you can improve are your hacking abilities. How you then use it is entirely up to you and not something you'll be attaining from the community since only you will decide what you wish to do.

All in all, welcome :)[/quote]

I didn't know it was wrong to say it that way. My dream is to work inside a bank. Take care of all of the computer security. That's why i thought it would be correct to say white-hat… but anyway, thanks :)

0 0

MoshBat wrote:

You won't be enjoying it if you ever say "cuz" in front of me again.

I understand. I'll edit my post then, hehe

:(
80 120

Welcome to HBH. If you happen to have any questions (you know, cuz you're new) feel free to PM me. I enjoy helping people as long as they prove that they have tried to find the answer themselves before coming to me.

0 0

Futility wrote: Welcome to HBH. If you happen to have any questions (you know, cuz you're new) feel free to PM me. I enjoy helping people as long as they prove that they have tried to find the answer themselves before coming to me.

Thank you! I'm trying to do the exercises, and if i get stuck, i'll google them, and if i can't find the answer in that way either, i'll pm you :)

0 0

133ch11f3 wrote: I didn't know it was wrong to say it that way. My dream is to work inside a bank. Take care of all of the computer security. That's why i thought it would be correct to say white-hat… but anyway, thanks :)

Hacking is hacking, it's a neutral thing. Hats are rough stereotypes of application of what you know, how something is used is irrelevant to what it is. Good luck with your dream then, I prefer goals, dreams you can wake up from all too easily.

Also, what is it with everyone always going "feel free to PM me if you ever need any help"? Leave that shit off, if you are especially skilled in one area (and then I don't mean compared to the rest of the things you know), then go ahead and mention that one area so people know there's an expert in that particular thing then. Otherwise, shut up about it, this is a community, we encourage PMing anyone if you need any help, not just a set of special members. The privilege of PMing someone shouldn't be pointed out specially like this since it isn't just certain members, it's everyone. Helping if you can is expected, don't try to seem nicer, or like you're giving the person special privileges because you like them, you know nothing of them. Now if you don't want anyone to PM you about anything ever, feel free to point that out since that's an exception to how things should be and also feel free to permanently log out and going to another site.

0 0

Welcome. (Got nothing more to say really.)

0 0

c4p_sl0ck wrote: Welcome. (Got nothing more to say really.)

thanks (me neither)

0 0

Futility wrote: Welcome to HBH. If you happen to have any questions (you know, cuz you're new) feel free to PM me. I enjoy helping people as long as they prove that they have tried to find the answer themselves before coming to me.

lol. i cant help but notice the "cuz" in there

0 0

lol, i noticed it there too, but prefered to say nothing really xP ahahaha

Futility, moshbat will be mad at you!!! RUN! lmfao

0 0

@OP: Welcome to HBH

yours31f wrote: Welcome. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions you may have.

@mosh: what's with these intros today?

…if you PM yours3lf, he'll probably just link you to google. ;)

The Manager
0 0

Welcome to HBH mate. Hope you learn what you came to learn. I personally do not believe in the way people place "hats" on others heads. It has nothing to do with it. It is just another form of "ism" that need be avoided. Hatism is a very bad thing IMO.

Anyways, as has been said many times by quite a few, feel free to PM me any of your questions.

0 0

Thank you!!!

I've been reading more about hats, and yeah… It's way too philosophic… So i'll just call myself newbie, and when i get better at this: hacker.

0 1

Well, Welcome to HBH, and on a side note, I happen to possess a white fedora, so I can lend it to you sometime for you to become a "white hat"

…ok, that's a really terrible joke.

0 0

Welcome, I like your intro post because It seems thought out ahead of time and you know already a bit of what you are looking for here. I don't always see that in these intro posts. (Except Zephyr's but that was a different situation)

EDIT: And I almost forgot, pm's welcome in context to questions or normal chat about C/C++, or any web design languages or just music if you want. And one last piece of advice, relaaaax…

0 0

133ch11f3 wrote: I have realized that being polite and writing with correct grammar is fundamental here Well, beginners are expected to be polite while older members can act like jackasses if they want to. You'll see what I mean soon enough…

I'm really glad you've understood that grammar is important though. It's very rare amongst new members :p

0 0

MoshBat here is from "The United Fucking Kingdom" see?

0 0

At least I'm on the other side and not under…

0 0

Another intro thread way off topic. xD

0 0

MoshBat wrote: I'm getting fed up of them, at the moment, so I'm just jacking them.

Yeah, there have been a lot of them lately. I wonder why all people are introducing themselves now. :ninja:

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Did you know that me semen is rainbow coloured? Didn't you mean rainbow flavoured? :whoa:

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Well, my penis is known as the "Skittle Machine". Do you want to taste the rainbow? (English confectionery reference) I know skittles, and I like them (not saying that I like the 'Skittle Machine' though… :right: )

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: And please, try it in that lovely nurse outfit of yours.

The shock value of your sexual-driven, most of the times either incestuous or homosexual relationship -based jokes decreased very much after I saw the picture of your mom.

0 0

This whole thread cracks me up. Cant a guy introduce himself these days without a reference to semen or penises? :D

… or uber0n in a nurses outfit?!?!

:whoa:

0 0

MoshBat wrote: I'll circulate the pictures if Uber0n has no objections :D

Yeah, they're great. :D I've seen one or two. :ninja:

0 0

@fashizzlepop: Thank you man. about music thing… i'm starting to learn a bit more about electronic music mixing, so we might talk about it one of this days. I use adobe audition… Do you mix songs?

@Uber0n: I think i understand what you were talking about back there…that thing about vocabulary hahaha :p

This thread went crazy, lmfao xP

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: And please, try it in that lovely nurse outfit of yours.

The shock value of your sexual-driven, most of the times either incestuous or homosexual relationship -based jokes decreased very much after I saw the picture of your mom.[/quote]

you obviously haven't slept with her. Which brings me to my confession; Mosh, you can call me dad from now on, but only if it makes you comfortable.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]sharline23 wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: And please, try it in that lovely nurse outfit of yours.

The shock value of your sexual-driven, most of the times either incestuous or homosexual relationship -based jokes decreased very much after I saw the picture of your mom.[/quote]

you obviously haven't slept with her. Which brings me to my confession; Mosh, you can call me dad from now on, but only if it makes you comfortable. [/quote] Funny. You were always calling me the "Daddy" in the bedroom.[/quote]

Just like you were calling me 'The Daddy' in the kitchen… and the bathroom… and that time in the yard..?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: I'll circulate the pictures if Uber0n has no objections :D I don't think we need those pictures on HBH… I don't want a bunch of 15 year old geeks fapping to pictures of me :D

0 0

Uber0n wrote: I don't think we need those pictures on HBH… I don't want a bunch of 15 year old geeks fapping to pictures of me :D How about us old(er) people then? Send me some of them pictures will ya. Haven't had some good new wankin material since MoshBat's videos on April 1st ;)

133ch11f3 wrote: This thread went crazy, lmfao xP Congratulations, you're now officially a member of HBH :D

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Go on :D All right then x)

I don't think we need those pictures on HBH… I don't want a bunch of 15 year old geeks fapping to pictures of me, aaaaaaand… I promise you that there are many pictures of me that are way weirder and more suspect than those ones ^^ (for example the ones where I worked in a pub a few weeks ago, dressed ONLY in cling film ;) )