Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sup Fellas.

0 0

I'm very new to hacking and everything. I have been on the site for about 8 months now and have been going through the forums from time to time. Now I finally have 100 points I figure I introduce myself to you guys. Here is a little about myself, I've always tinkered with my router in my house when I was younger. Now I'm in college studying Information Security and Forensics, changed it when I realized I was going in the wrong direction. But anyway so far I have know C++, some HTML, CSS, Javascblockedript and Unix scblockedripting. along with taking a class in Cryptography. I also have a good amount of experience with networking and such. I know I have a long way to go and look forward to making this my profession/hobby. In the next couple months I'm looking to solidify my knowledge in C++, Unix scblockedripting, and to learn PHP.

Is there any other advice you guys have for me?

Banned
0 0

Why did it take so long to get 100 points? I mean, no offense really, but, it's a fairly trivial task to go mad for one weekend and grab yourself at least 500-1000 points. At least.

0 0

Hi, and welcome to the active side of the forum ;)

(PS. Some admin should fix that damn "blocked" which is inserted in the word "script". It's annoying.)

0 0

Well, points asideā€¦ Welcome to HBH. B)

0 0

Welcome to HBH NassaH :D

0 0

Welcome to HBH.

Eight months to get 100 points is a bit extreme, but better late than never. I have found that the ability to focus my attention on a specific task for extended periods of time has been one of the greatest assets in my 'education'. If you hope to progress, you'll want to learn how to apply yourself more completely than you seem to have done this past eight months.

Retired
10 0

Im willing to bet he has not been to active. Welcome none the less.

0 0

yours31f wrote: Im willing to bet he has not been to active. Welcome none the less.

That's an understatement if you ask me. :D

0 0

Welcome NassaH.

0 0

Yes I have not been too active. I haven't had as much time to dedicate to it and like I said I still fairly new to it all.

And to those who felt the need to downplay my lowly 100 points but I do have alot on my plate, from school, to multiple extracurricular activites along with paying bills. A man can do so much with so little time lol.

Thanks for the welcome guys

0 0

NassaH wrote: Yes I have not been too active. I haven't had as much time to dedicate to it and like I said I still fairly new to it all.

And to those who felt the need to downplay my lowly 100 points but I do have alot on my plate, from school, to multiple extracurricular activites along with paying bills. A man can do so much with so little time lol.

Thanks for the welcome guys

Let's not get into a pissing contest on how busy someone is or isn't because you'll lose. People make time for their priorities, regardless of how busy they are.

0 0

No pissing contest here dude, just see there's alot of unnecessary comments being made. Doesn't really matter who's busier than who, could careless, just pointing out the unnecessary cocky comments that some felt needed to be made.

0 0

NassaH wrote: No pissing contest here dude, just see there's alot of unnecessary comments being made. Doesn't really matter who's busier than who, could careless, just pointing out the unnecessary cocky comments that some felt needed to be made. This is a good point expressed in a bad way. Don't make enemies on the forum; it's not worth it :p

0 0

I see you've just met Uber0n! The nicer version of me :D

haha :D

0 0

Uber0n wrote: [quote]NassaH wrote: No pissing contest here dude, just see there's alot of unnecessary comments being made. Doesn't really matter who's busier than who, could careless, just pointing out the unnecessary cocky comments that some felt needed to be made. This is a good point expressed in a bad way. Don't make enemies on the forum; it's not worth it :p[/quote]

Fair enough. Simply looking to join the community and enjoy what the site has to offer.

0 0

Hey, well at least you did better than me on my intro post, believe me, and MoshBat and Spyware are cool once you get to know them, like they said to me " think of them as your drilling sargeant". They will be noobs to start off with ( spyware was a good guy to me), and when you start showing you want to work to get better they will respect you.

I mean i cheated on three logic missions, and i learnt the hard way how to become friends with these guys. Believe me when i say that you got to listen to their advice, critiscm or not.

Well, anyway, welcome to HBH, and i'm fairly new, so if you don't like talking to higher ranked members, you can always pm me, but then again, might be a waste of time, I have only just got the hang of it.

(tip: dont ever use coloured text, they do ont like that (do you Mosh) ) xD