Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

And the Road is long...

0 0

Sup fellas, just Introducing myself to all of you. I am very new to hacking and everything. I have been on the site for about 8 months now and have been going through the forums from time to time. Now I finally have 100 points I figure I introduce myself to you guys. Here is a little about myself, I've always tinkered with my router in my house when I was younger. Now I'm in college studying Information Security and Forensics, changed it when I realized I was going in the wrong direction. But anyway so far I have know C++, some HTML, CSS, Javascript and Unix Scripting. along with taking a class in Cryptography. I also have a good amount of experience with networking and such. I know I have a long way to go and look forward to making this my profession/hobby. In the next couple months I'm looking to solidify my knowledge in C++, Unix Scripting, and to learn PHP.

Is there any other advice you guys have for me as I begin my journey?

0 0

First of all, you are introducing yourself in wrong type of thread. There is a section for INtroductions.

0 0

Sorry about that didn't see that section. Ill move it.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: You can't. I will.

Mosh, you are our KING lol :D