Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Snype

0 0

Alright so I realized my 'pseudo-intro' post in the graphics forum was not the best idea…so here it is, my very late introduction.

Computer Knowledge~ Like a lot of other people, I got into computers through video games. Halo PC was my first multiplayer game on the PC, and I was addicted from there. As I spent more time on the computer with Halo, I began to become more interested in trying to figure out how the computer, and the internet worked. I started to study some HTML in hopes of becoming more familiar with the language, and then took some classes on it. Long story short….now I'm a computer engineering major and am interested in software engineering.

Graphic Design~ As some of you probably already know, I love to mess around in photoshop and spent a good amount of time studying the program. My dA account holds most of my stuff, which can be found here :[link].

Hacking~ I really have no experience with hacking, other then learning how to hide games and files very well from those pesky parents :P. Basically, I came here wanting to learn more about programming and how the internet works~ I googled hacking community and this website came up. This summer I hope to install Linux on my mac and learn the ins and outs of it before the next school year.

Random Stuff~ My greatest love is music, I've played the clarinet and sung for about 8 years now. I use a mac (yeah, I know they suck for a lot of things :P) Hm….I guess that's about it.

Thanks for reading

0 0

Welcome to HBH! Hope you'll find what you're searching for and learn a lot.

Snype wrote: I use a mac (yeah, I know they suck for a lot of things :P)

Good that you know. :p

0 1

Welcome to HBH then, snype.

Just wondering, did you get your handle from the term "snipe / sniping / sniper "? well, you know what I mean, especially with your love for Halo.

0 0

Welcome to HBH man. If you need help feel free to pm me and i see if i can help you.

0 0

fuser wrote: Welcome to HBH then, snype.

Just wondering, did you get your handle from the term "snipe / sniping / sniper "? well, you know what I mean, especially with your love for Halo.

Yeah, actually the only reason for the Sn'y'pe is because another guy in the clan I was applying to had the name Snipe…so I just changed the letter. And yeah, I like to think I'm a beast at sniping ;)

The Manager
0 0

Welcome to HBH Snype. Hope you learn all you have come to learn.

If you would like to know any information on some items, please feel free to PM me :D

0 0

Welcome, I sucked at sniping in halo :p

0 0

Snype wrote: I use a mac (yeah, I know they suck for a lot of things :P) Macs are underestimated. I don't use one myself, but I do know that they're great for a lot of things.

0 1

Right. I think we should all refrain from another Mac-hating thread here at HBH, since the MacBookPro thread at Off Topic became from a matter-of-factly mentioning on getting a new Mac to a massive flamewar with unintelligent arguments.

So for those interested in flaming here, don't even think about it, since this is Snype's intro thread, and I don't give a fuck what kind of computer he uses daily.

0 0

L0k1 wrote: Welcome, I sucked at sniping in halo :p

I achieved three no-scope head shots in enough time to get a triple kill one time.

Sorry, that's like the only thing i can brag about in my life, ever.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: So, with that logic in mind, we can go off topic, as always happens, and we can mention my penis, as always happens. There is no greater welcoming gift.

Unless spyware comes along and dicks the newbie in the ear while charring his ass with flames… That might be a greater welcoming gift.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Yes, folks, it's penis hour!

Aaw, does that mean penis hour is over by now? :(

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]c4p_sl0ck wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Yes, folks, it's penis hour!

Aaw, does that mean penis hour is over by now? :([/quote] Just for you, I can extend it, if you know what I mean.[/quote] The penis, the hour or both? :right:

0 0

exits hurriedly

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Sabrewulf wrote: exits hurriedly enters hurriedly[/quote]

enters ____ horridly

0 0

I feel so violated…:o

0 0

It's not rape, it's surprise sex. SURPRISE, we're having sex! :D

0 0

I believe Snype's intro thread has been hijacked by bad penis/gay/rape jokes. ^^

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]c4p_sl0ck wrote: I believe Snype's intro thread has been hijacked by bad penis/gay/rape jokes. ^^ You want in? Because I do, if you know what I mean.[/quote]

I do know. :right: