Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

0 0

L0k1 wrote: I'm a skiddie but I want to get past that and actually understand it all.

The first step to cleanse your soul is acceptance. Welcome to HBH.

0 0

0 0

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

The Freak wrote: If you've been a skiddie, there's no place for you here, leave already. That's stupid. Everybody starts out as a "skiddie", and most people still are in certain aspects. I bet you dont know the inner workings of your compiler.

@Loki - Welcome to HBH. I hope you're not as mischievous as your name implies ;).

0 0

0 0

The Freak wrote: No. Everyone starts as a noob.

If you ever end up as a skiddie, you're nothing but a lazy ass want to fucking be hacker.

Skiddie's simply lack the mind of the hacker. They have no interest in how things actually work whatsoever, they just see the potential of using a pre-made app.

They are lazy son of a bitches that shouldn't be on the fucking internet.

So basically you're saying people can't change.

@Loki: Welcome to HBH. Hope you'll learn much.

0 0

The Freak wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: That's stupid. Everybody starts out as a "skiddie", and most people still are in certain aspects. I bet you dont know the inner workings of your compiler.

@Loki - Welcome to HBH. I hope you're not as mischievous as your name implies ;).

No. Everyone starts as a noob.

If you ever end up as a skiddie, you're nothing but a lazy ass want to fucking be hacker.

Skiddie's simply lack the mind of the hacker. They have no interest in how things actually work whatsoever, they just see the potential of using a pre-made app.

They are lazy son of a bitches that shouldn't be on the fucking internet.[/quote]

lol… I'm pretty sure you're just a skiddie yourself :P u trying to hurt newcomers with stupid comments just to feel superior, but inside your heart you're just another skiddie :P

and well, most hackers before becoming good at it, start playing around with tools. What makes newbies good hackers, is the will to understand how the tools work… The theory behind everything… why you're using them… so yeah… stop flaming ppl around, that's just stupid.

@L0K1: Welcome man! Good to have interested people in this community. I'm not as good as many of the people you'll find here, but if you need anything, you can pm me and i'll see if and how i can help ya :)

0 0

The Freak wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: That's stupid. Everybody starts out as a "skiddie", and most people still are in certain aspects. I bet you dont know the inner workings of your compiler.

No. Everyone starts as a noob.

They are lazy son of a bitches that shouldn't be on the fucking internet.[/quote]

You're a fucking idiot.

0 0

To L0k1, welcome to HBH, hopefully you'll go further than the understanding you showed in your mentor request thread. The challenges are nice and helpful little introductions at most, don't rely on them

To the rest: seriously guys… is it really worth it to post just to insult Fritzo and call him a skiddie or something similar? You have different views on what a skiddie is, just leave it at that. You know very well that if you start responding to him you'll just start a flamewar, do you really wish to turn someone's intro thread into a flamefest when he hasn't shown any sign of deserving it? Ok he did call himself a skiddie and then a noob which are both just stupid things to call oneself when he should've said new or something along those lines. Anyhow, point is that you can just notice that you guys have different definitions of it, leave it be or send a PM for the love of fuck. You know what happens if you respond, so don't or it's your fault, heck, don't respond to this either.

0 0

I' am a bit of a programmer, not a very good one but I tend to mess around with a lot of languages so if you need help in such ares you can send me a p.m. Any questions about computers in general you should try google but if that doesn't work just ask here. Good-luck.

0 0

The Freak wrote:

Get the Fuck Home.[/color] www.Darkmindz.com

Bring it on, Punk.

[quote]c4p_sl0ck wrote: So basically you're saying people can't change.

No I'm simply saying that in my opinion, any guy, who has been a skiddie, lacks the mind of the hacker.

[/quote]

Firstly, as much of an arrogant asshole as I think you are, I cant say that I'm any different and I find your little, "Get the Fuck Home." comment fucking hilarious.

Secondly, do you at least accept that skiddies can, if they have the will to, gain the mindset of a hacker? This would most definitly be a clear change from a skiddie to a hacker. Of course, what I think you're getting at is that if a skiddie has the will to become a hacker, then they were never a skiddie at all but a noob at hacking, correct? So in that sense, skiddies cant change, and if they can, then they were never a skiddie at all.

I'm just trying to see things from your view.

0 0

yeah back on topic.

Welcome to HBH L0k1… if you need help feel free to pm me and i'll see if i can help you.

The Manager
0 0

@Fritzo: I just LOL'd when I read that last post of yours ;) @-cL: Fritzo Clearly stated that he was not disrespecting the OP in any way shape or form!

@OP: Welcome the the community mate. Hope you learn what you came here seeking. Hit me up if you have any questions ;)

@Flamers: GTFO :evil:

0 0

0 0

Welcome here man B)