Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

sh4d0-haxor introduces himself to the crowds

0 0

hello everyone, my screen name (obviously) is sh4d0-haxor. I am 15 and am turning 16 soon. I used to attend to a science and tech high school until I got kicked out (expelled) for hacking two teachers accounts with a friend. I used to be a major script kiddie downloading tools and wares off the web. But in the past year I have started to take hacking more seriously, and I love it :D I'm not an elite or even a intermediate hacker yet, and my knowledge clearly lacks compared to some of the people on this site. But I do know a lot about information security, I am getting SSCP, Security +, and CISSP certified hopefully within the year. My dad is a cool IT consultant and he is the one who introduced me to computers, even though he doesn't 100% agree with hacking, he is otherwise ok with it. I have limited programming skills, and I am working on developing that as well. I'm learn from experience easier than I do from audio and sight. My dream job is to be a pen tester, or a security consultant, or both :happy: I practiced martial arts for a while and I had my danbo belt (the belt right before black) last year, but then I had to quiet cause my parents ran out of money. I spend more time on the computer than I do sleeping, and I usually end up staying up way into the morning, especially on the weekends. I hope that through this site I will learn the skills I need to know to become even more successful as a hacker. I know it will take time and dedication, but I will try my best. I have always been a curious person :happy: Well with that I guess I can say I introduced myself to you all, and I hope I can make some friends and learn some stuff. :happy:

Banned
0 0

Spyware doesn't like people are talking about themselves in 3rd person.

0 0

spyware wrote: Spyware doesn't like people are talking about themselves in 3rd person.

um, I was speaking in first person third person is he,she,it and that. I is first person. Hello how are you would've been just fine ;) no need to be rude. (was my intro to lengthy?:right: well if it was sorry)

Banned
0 0

**sh4d0-haxor wrote:**um, I was speaking in first person third person is he,she,it and that. I is first person. Hello how are you would've been just fine ;) no need to be rude. (was my intro to lengthy?:right: well if it was sorry)

Learn about proof-reading and applying paragraphs and you'll be fine.

Enjoy your stay :].

0 0

Welcome. May all your hacking experiences be healthy.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: May I ask something? It's nice and all that you want to contribute, but could you please "stagger" your article submissions? I mean, last thing I want to see when I've had a shit day at school is "Unpublished articles: 5". But otherwise, welcome!

Yeah sorry about the article stuff XD I'm kinda new to the online community and I'm still getting used to it

MoshBat wrote: Also, chill out! No need to build the walls so early! spyware wrote: learn about proof-reading and applying paragraphs and you'll be fine.

Enjoy your stay :].

Thanks for the advice MoshBat I am nervous and I guess I was being kinda overly defensive. spyware I'll try proof reading my stuff from now on. thanks I'll enjoy my stay :happy:

0 0

sh4d0-haxor wrote: Thanks for the advice MoshBat I am nervous and I guess I was being kinda overly defensive. spyware I'll try proof reading my stuff from now on. thanks I'll enjoy my stay :happy:

You'll do okay if you stick to it and don't take anything too personally. Spyware takes some getting used to, but he's a good guy.

0 0

Welcome to HBH man ;)

0 0

Make sure to do some challenges, they are pretty descent. Enjoy and welcome. -chronicburst

Banned
0 0

chronicburst wrote: Make sure to do some challenges, they are pretty descent. Enjoy and welcome. -chronicburst

Decent. Also, you really don't need to sign your posts anymore man :P. The HBH forum actually puts your FUCKING NAME RIGHT THERE <–.

So yeah, decent. Some are decent.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]chronicburst wrote: Make sure to do some challenges, they are pretty descent. Enjoy and welcome. -chronicburst

Decent. Also, you really don't need to sign your posts anymore man :P. The HBH forum actually puts your FUCKING NAME RIGHT THERE <–.

So yeah, decent. Some are decent.[/quote]

You've got a point. ^^ /c4p_sl0ck (damn, I did it too now :( )

0 0

:happy: hate to say it but I agree XD

0 0

Hate to say it but its a form of introduction. Nice greeting you.

Banned
0 0

It's actually forum seo. Signing your posts allows people to just search for your name to find you pots… unless, you don't want that. :)

0 0

"CISSP"

I believe you need to have at least 5 years experience within the information security field. If I were you, I would contemplate joining the military to gain some of this experience.

0 0

Why not get certified young I mean seriously I dont see a problem with it. I personally dont want to join the military, and I want to get certified :happy:

0 0

You're most likely not going to be able to get the CISSP this year because of the requirements.

Getting certifications while you're young is a great idea don't get me wrong. Though some certifications like the CISSP require 5 years of experience in the field.

That aside, all certifications mean, is that you can pass a test. Wear your certifications like a badge, but let your experience shine through and trump certifications.

If I'm an employer of company x, and there's an applicant who has like 5 or 6 certifications but no experience, I would not hire them solely on the fact that they have x amount of certifications.

0 0

What do you mean I cant get CISSP certified? My dad is an IT consultant and he allowed me to watch some CBT nuggets to help me take the test XD The only requirements I knwo of are the fact that you have to pay to take the test, then you have to retake it every 2-3 years.

I agree with you about the fact that only certifications wont help me, I do plan on going to collage XD But they can be a big help if I get them now.

0 0

Welcome to HBH, I guess, :p

0 0

THanks everyone for the welcome, much appreciated here :happy:

0 0

Requirements

Candidates for the CISSP must meet several requirements:

* Possess a minimum of five years of direct full-time security work experience in two or more of the ten ISC2 information security domains (CBK). One year may be waived for having either a four-year college degree, a Master&#39;s degree in Information Security, or for possessing one of a number of other certifications from other organizations[8].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CISSP http://www.clccorp.com/pages/CISSP.htm

You can't achieve 5 years of experience in a full-time security related job at the age of 15 in one year, sorry to break it to you bud.