Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

JD says "Hello"

0 0

Hello fellow HBH members.

1.) I speak English… yeah pretty pathetic. 2.) I actually found this website through the Darkmindz forum, some one made a reference to HBH.. and I googled it. 3.) Firstly when young I was into video games, and then went onto computer gaming. Eventually this lead into building computers.. and tweaking them. Now I'm at a point where I've decided that 'hacking' is a game of its own. 4.) I want to learn whatever I can, right now I'm really getting into Bash programming. 5.) I've been interested in computers since I was in the sixth grade, and the more I learn about them.. the more there seems to be learned.

6.) I was just wondering how the relationship between HBH and Darkmindz is faring now-a-days?

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

John Doe wrote: Hello fellow HBH members.

1.) I speak English… yeah pretty pathetic. 2.) I actually found this website through the Darkmindz forum, some one made a reference to HBH.. and I googled it. 3.) Firstly when young I was into video games, and then went onto computer gaming. Eventually this lead into building computers.. and tweaking them. Now I'm at a point where I've decided that 'hacking' is a game of its own. 4.) I want to learn whatever I can, right now I'm really getting into Bash programming. 5.) I've been interested in computers since I was in the sixth grade, and the more I learn about them.. the more there seems to be learned.

6.) I was just wondering how the relationship between HBH and Darkmindz is faring now-a-days?

Welcome and enjoy your stay;)

Kudos for the unique nick btw:D

if you need any help, tip or whatever throw a pm at me, or add me on msn…

1. used to be little hating in the 'time before'(I was a member on HBH:D, hacking each other etc.), but now I would pretty much say it's silent co-existance, some of the new hbh members doesn't even know about dmz and I'd say it works vice-versa…

0 0

John Doe wrote: Hello fellow HBH members.

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the HBH. I'm new to hacking myself so I dont know too much, but I'll give you my two cents when I can. In reference to clone's post, I've never heard of Darkmindz so I cant really give much on the relationship… Logic would presume that there really isn't much of one though. I have to agree with you when you say that hacking is a game of its own, just beware that unlike other games, such as GTA or any FPS, you dont respawn if you fuck up. There are both can be good and/or bad consequences to your actions.

0 0

Just wana say welcome to the community (the members are veryyyy helpful btw)..I myself is quite a newbie to hacking,, but hope that u enjoy sticking around here :p:p,,

0 0

such as GTA or any FPS, you dont respawn if you fuck up

Well if you're 'hacking' (in my definition, which is programming), for the fun of it.. you can screw up all you want. ;)

They say that people who are striving towards something will get everything wrong before they get it right.. and still pursue.

Thank you guys for your replies. :)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Need anything, just ask.

~system.

0 0

Huh? What's darkmindz? Is that another challenge site?

Welcome.

Banned
0 0

japanesedude wrote: Huh? What's darkmindz? Is that another challenge site?

Harr, the biggest challenge there is navigating through the awful forum. Awful in every aspect.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]japanesedude wrote: Huh? What's darkmindz? Is that another challenge site?

Harr, the biggest challenge there is navigating through the awful forum. Awful in every aspect.[/quote]

I take it you don't like it. xD

For those who don't know, pen testing 1 is a little inspired by dmz. :happy:

Anyway, welcome to HBH. :)

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: It's actually taking the piss out of it, and other carbon copies.

DMZ isn't offering challenges…

0 0

DMZ used to have challenges back when they were still using PHP-Fusion

The Manager
0 0

John Doe wrote: Well if you're 'hacking' (in my definition, which is programming), for the fun of it.. you can screw up all you want. ;)

They say that people who are striving towards something will get everything wrong before they get it right.. and still pursue.

Thank you guys for your replies. :)

Okay, I do not think in any way shape or form would Programming fall under hacking…unless you hack your code together (not a good thing trust me). Hacking in general is the thirst for knowledge in anything to do with electronics. It could be learning how to improve your cars gas mileage through tweaks to the onboard computer, it could be learning to make the most out of a web system, it could be learning the causes of SQL errors, the list goes on and on. But it is all in the same hat…the thirst/lust for knowledge.

Glad to see you aboard. Hope you learn a lot. and if you have any questions drop me a line.

0 0

Darkmindz seems like the kind of website where you can ask more unethical computer 'hacking' questions.

There still are a lot of people who have a considerable amount of knowledge on that website, don't get me wrong.

Banned
0 0

John Doe wrote: Darkmindz seems like the kind of website where you can ask more unethical computer 'hacking' questions.

Please, don't substitute "stupid" with "unethical". I'm lurking DMZ, it's all crap. Seriously. Stolen scripts, clueless users and just a handful of regulars who have some knowledge.

All in all, it's crap.

0 0

Hi welcome at hbh.

It is time for a new war :-) i was a member of dmz too but believe me they are crab.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

NoPax

0 0

Honestly you're all entitled to your own opinion, but there's no point in wasting energy bad mouthing other websites. :)

Put that time and energy into some constructive or deconstructive (for you reverse engineers). :D

0 0

Not suitable for children… Also, it fucked the layout –MoshBat

LOL.

0 0

Today on HBH: DMZ, why it sucks, should you lurk it? and more!

slow news day…every site has 'em from time to time