Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cacc, a newcomer.

0 0

Hello! I'm new here, and I'm also new to hacking. I get to know HBH from a friend, a few months back, but I never was here. Today I realized how much I got to learn talking to people who share the same interest as me.

I am in highschool (last year), and I'm looking forward to go for Computer Engeneering, or Math and Computer Science. I have some skills in programming (1 and a half year) in a few languages,which are: C/C++ (my favorite! :)), Python, HTML, PHP, Object-Pascal and a bit of AJAX. I also have some knowledge in eletronics, analogic and logic circuits.

I first started hacking with two friends. It was extra-cool to be a Hax0r!! :happy: We usually met in a local library to study. We didn't went further than HTML, because my friends left the group within two weeks, after a while I moved to a new country, programming and cryptography started to get my attention.

A week ago I decided to start to study more about hacking.

But I kinda suck when it comes to hacking, I just know the basics (some injections, XSS…). =X

That's it. I hope to learn a lot, and maybe to have something to teach here!

ohh, almost forgot, I speak portuguese, english and a small bit of italian.

0 0

Welcome to the forum :D

If you need help with your studies at any point feel free to PM me.

0 0

Welcome to HBH… If u need help feel free to pm me too.

Retired
10 0

Hey, i'd like to have a chat with you, feel free to PM or add me on yahoo/msn.

0 0

Thank's guys!

@yours31f.

I have just added you on msn.

You Like this!
90 0

Welcome To HBH!! Have Fun.