Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sir-mXe - Intro

0 0

Salutations, I am Sir-mXe. What an interesting name, right? Haha. As if. Quite boring, actually, if you ask me. Anyways, I actually used to have a name here a long time ago, and worked here quite often, but then I forgot my password, and hell, probably my name. Anyways. Keeping in spirit with the suggested things to talk about in the rules, here is what I have to say:

1. Fluently, I speak English and German; not so well, I can speak Dutch; I've studied and looked at a grand total of about 12 different languages. I have to say that, out of all of them, Klingon was the funnest. Heh.

2. I discovered HBH… you know, I don't even remember how. Probably through a search engine. It was years ago though.

3. What made me want to learn… the very idea that I can exploit weaknesses in a system is an amazing idea to me, as it is. I'm going into college for computer science, so, yeah. Granted, it all doesn't fall under computer science, but the very idea that I can take a loophole in something, exploit it, and get what I want instead of what the program wants makes me quite giddy.

4. I figure it must seem entirely predictable, and a lot of people probably say it, but I don't want to limit myself when it comes to learning. I like to take in what knowledge is thrown at me as though I were a sponge. So… With that in mind, I suppose, if I had to specialize in one area, it would be in the more cryptographic areas.

5. I've been interested in computers since the day I've touched them. I find myself continually interested in them because, no matter the day, no matter the time, there's ALWAYS something new with them. They update, and change so quickly that it's hard to get bored of them.

6. I don't think there's much more that I truly wish to tell you, per se. I like to be the type of person who says "if you have any actual questions for me, I'd be glad to answer them." It promotes conversation, discussion, and gives me an excuse to not have to think. Haha.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Welcome to HBH man .

0 0

First of all, very nice introduction! You're point on computers fits very well into mine aswell :)

Hope to see you around here on HBH for a long time, i'm sure you will learn loads of stuff around here, questions or anything at all, feel free to PM me.

I'm not so much around here though but i'm glad to help the best i can.

~root_op

0 0

Rex: Thank you for the welcome!

root_op: I sure hope to stay around for a long time. School has been keeping my very busy lately, but I've found some free time lately so I'm exploiting it as best I can. Thanks for the kind words, my friend.

You Like this!
90 0

Welcome man. Hope you enjoy your stay here at HBH.

0 0

shadowls: Thank you very much.

0 0

Hey man, nice to meet you… welcome to HBH! :)

0 0

Cyph3rHell: Why thank you! It's nice to be met. Haha. Nice to meet you as well, my friend.