Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SouljaComo

0 0

hey all hows it going? as you can see, im souljacomo, a 21 year old soldier from scotland (west) i came to hellboundhackers through chance. ill admit i was looking for the "really c00l haxxor" place to start with. ive seen the error of my ways :) thankfully i realise now hacking is more than just causing trouble on someones computer, its a philosophy, its learning, and evolving with the ever evolving playground that is our computers So now, im here to learn, by myself , and from others, and hopefully to pass a little knowledge onto others that come here… eventually.

well thats a pretty long passage about me, glad to be here and hope to contribute as much as i take… pleased to meet you all :)

They Say when you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes lets make it worth watching

0 0

Hahaha, welcome to hbh!!! If you need any help, PM me or whatever.

P.S. It's Jonnycake from #hackits.de <333 :P

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

rex_mundi wrote: Aye man welcome to HBH , we can never have enough men in skirts . ;)

Lol'd

@OP: welcom dude and enjoy your stay, I'm sure you will love it here. In case of any questions/help, throw a pm at me/add me on msn;)

And since nobody mentioned it so far, remember, ask google first ;)

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Aye man welcome to HBH , we can never have enough men in skirts . ;)

0 0

lmfao! Uthenasia on here .. souljacomo everywhere else… but ill go by either :P thanks for the welcome, nice to be here jonny.. hey :D

You Like this!
90 0

Welcome dude. Have fun here and enjoy your life!!!

0 0

thanks to all =]

You Like this!
90 0

Np.

ps. since you have another topic, you can just delete that one, by going to

edit >> check box to delete post >> save changes.

0 0

will do… was trying to sus that out :) apologies

You Like this!
90 0

no need to apologize.

0 0

welcome

:(
80 120

Welcome to HBH, man. Remember, if you ever run into a wall and can't seem to find your own way past it, the people here are glad to help. Just make sure you've already attempted to help yourself before coming to us.

That being said, what are you hoping to learn here? Any special things that have peaked your interest? XSS, SQL, CSRF, a certain programming language… Sure, eventually you'll want to learn as much as you can, but choosing something specific to study makes learning much easier than trying to learn 'hacking.'

0 0

Welcome to HBH.

0 1

so..um…welcome then, SouljaComo or Uthensia , whatever suits you better.

Not being condescending, it's just that it feels funny to introduce yourself with two different names on the same forum in the same thread.

0 0

cheers dude =] its Uthenasia on here lol, my bad with the SoujaComo ^^

Banned
0 0

Ah, a soldier. How fun.

Don't piss people off, don't ask stupid questions and READ, much. That said; if you ever need genuine help don't hesitate to make a thread. We'll try to help.