Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Introduction - Kiji

0 0

Hello every one,

My name is kiji as you can tell. I've came over due to the fact I have been looking for a new home because my other one went offline.

Long story short. It got defaced by some skiddies that wanted to start a hacking war and has been down for about a week or so… pretty aggravating but I was told that this site was good. So, I thought I would give it a shot.

To give you some info about me. I'm into web security, networks of all kinds, programing, information gathering etc. The programing I've been out of for some time due to my son being born but I'm looking to get back into it very soon.

I'm not much into introductions. So, I hope this is good enough.

0 0

Always:)

I always read and go by the rules. This is new turf to me so I'm not going to step on any feet or even make an attempt to do anything till I get known or work around the boards.

You Like this!
90 0

Welcome, Hope you enjoy your stay here at HBH. :)

0 1

welcome to this site, and the community here in general hopes that you can contribute a great deal. One question, if you don't mind. What was your previous "home" anyway?

Other than that, well…nothing much to add, and feel free to add me if you use Live Messenger.

0 0

Thank you for the welcome. My last home was www[.]undergroundsystems[.]org

If you have live then I'll send you mine though pm or you can send your to me and I can add it. Either way will work for me.

-Kiji

Retired
10 0

Welcome. I am pretty sure, based on your efforts and post, that you will enjoy your stay, Just a few questions to clarify, What language(s) do you program in? How long have you been hacking/learning? That's all I can think of for now. Feel free to add me on live. Yours31f@live.com If ever you have questions, you can PM me and I tend to reply rather quickly.

:(
80 120

What exactly are you hoping to learn here? Hacking is a broad-spectrum term and it'll be much easier to figure things out if you have a specific goal in mind.

Other than that welcome and enjoy your stay. As long as you read the rules (which you have) and play by them (which you will) we won't have any problems (which we won't).

The Manager
0 0

Welcome to HBH first off. Also I would like to put it out there, if you are interested in learning please let me know, also most any other veteran on this site would most likely help you. Just ensure you word it right and do not come across as ignorant.

Remember this one tip and you will go a long way as well. You are your best teacher. Anyone else teaching you will stick at a far lower rate than you learning it the hard way. But remember, if you are not learning anything by your self, help is only a message away.

0 0

Welcome to hbh man… If u need help feel free to pm me, but remember, i'm here for people who want to learn and read, not for those who ask only for spoilers to other members.

Cyph3rHell.

0 0

Nice to see another US'er here…don't feed the bears man ;)

0 0

japanesedude wrote: Nice to see another US'er here…don't feed the bears man ;)

Yep, those where the good old days.

To every one that has posted I'll answer everything clearly.

What language(s) do you program in? How long have you been hacking/learning?

1: I can program in assembly and some PHP. I can read some C++ and VB (Like I said "I'm getting back into the motion of things")

1. I have been into hacking for many years but I've laid of the hacking unless it's coming to testing websites, networks etc. I've cleaned up my act do to having a son now.

2. Another thing I would like to point out is "We're always learning. There is not a day we don't learn"

What exactly are you hoping to learn here? Hacking is a broad-spectrum term and it'll be much easier to figure things out if you have a specific goal in mind.

1. I hoping to learn some new techniques from the members here and to get to know new members as well. I am also looking to learn what I've lost in the year that I have been out.

Just some things I would like to get back into:

• Network security. Networks in general.
  • Programing.
  • Web security

Just to point out. I'm not the one to ask for help on things unless I am really stuck or frustrated. I am a person that will do my research before posting a question or pming some one for help.

0 0

Welcome, it sounds like you're going to be a good addition to our community. Get involved and you'll have a great time while learning a fair bit.

0 0

Sabrewulf wrote: Welcome, it sounds like you're going to be a good addition to our community. Get involved and you'll have a great time while learning a fair bit.

Thank you and hopefully I Can :)