Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

AldarHawk

The Manager
0 0

Hello all, Some of you know me and know me well. I have been here since January 26, 2006 according to the Database. I am quite certain it has been longer than that though :P

Anyways, to me. I am a Manager of IT at the company I work for. I also run a few small website because I like to help people out (see my signature for more information on these sites). If you have any questions about anything to do with computers please let me know.

A little background about me. I am 26 years old. Married. 2 kids. Working full time. I program in PHP and SQL mostly though I am not a programmer by trait. I am a Networking guy and I prefer to stay that way.
I have been computing for over 23 years and I have been "hacking" for 18. I am not what most people call a "hacker" though I do know a thing or two about a thing or two so feel free to ask questions in PM or any other way.

Thank you for listening to my babble.

Hope to hear from you all and help those who I can.

0 0

Hello. Nice to meet you.

Welcome (back) to HBH!

0 0

Hi, Aldarhawk, welcome to HBH.

0 0

-cL wrote: By the way… What exactly is the bloody treebird???? I've been wondering about that for years now.

I've kinda been wondering too. If I had to guess though the tree bird is AldarHawk. Since Aldar is the tree and Hawk is the bird :P

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: A little background about me. I am 26 years old. Married. 2 kids. Working full time. I program in PHP and SQL mostly though I am not a programmer by trait. I am a Networking guy and I prefer to stay that way.
I have been computing for over 23 years… You and I have quite a bit in common from those statements. Known of you for a while, but haven't really known you. Anyways, hope this means that you'll continue to be somewhat active as you have been lately. This community needs more of the "old folk" setting an example.

This introduction thread is becoming somewhat of an ongoing surprise. I like that. :)

0 1

You seem pretty pleased by the way you posted, Zeph. Why don't you make an Intro thread about yourself? I'm sure there are people here who wants to know who you are.

0 0

fuser wrote: You seem pretty pleased by the way you posted, Zeph. Why don't you make an Intro thread about yourself? I'm sure there are people here who wants to know who you are. I think that an intro thread from me would end up being more of a farewell thread. As for those that want to know who I am… they can just ask. Some of my personal info is in my profile, anyways.

The Manager
0 0

Thank you all for your welcomes (or re's as they are :P)

The statement "The Treebird knows all" comes from the fact that everyone misspells my name as Alderhawk so I just go with it and started calling myself the TreeBird (as stated before by mosh I think).

I will try to work HBH back into my very busy schedule but again things do come up and us "old filks" as you put it Zephyr, sometimes have to disappear so to speak.

But, yes it feels good to get back on track and be able to put my two cents in. And if you want to know more about me visit some of my websites. You can read my profile and my Signature for all these.

Also note, I am in the process of coding a new site that has been released, deleted, released, put on hold, released and removed so I will get this up to date once I have more information for you all :D.

TTYL for now, Signing out!