Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Kevin Killgore

KvK

0 0

Hello. My name is Kevin Killgore and I've been here at HBH for almost a year now. My former usernames have been H4x0r_Z, and HZ. The reason for me changing my name is part of my new years resolution to kick my antisociality, and a new identity comes along with this new personality.

I am 15 years old which more than likely has much to do with my immaturity. I originally came from HTS as have many others on this site and my native language is English.

A friend brought me into the world of hacking about a year ago, and now I'm more advanced than him, although I'm still not content with my abilities. I'm very eager to become better, but my attitude has kept me from progressing. I'm interested in becoming a skilled Java programmer and I'm also interested in Web Programming such as HTML, CSS. PHP, JS, etc.

I've been interested in computers for as long as I can remember. I believe I developed the hacker mentality at the age of 7. I'd been using AOL to access the internet, which required a username and password only my restricted access. I'd always been frustrated with the limitations. I was furious to find out at 9 that AOL was not the only means to access the internet. Since then I'd always been curious about other hidden alternatives to everyday tasks. I learned basic HTML and Javascript at the age of 12, long before I even knew about hacking. Oh, and I've been diagnosed with severe cases of various psychological disorders.

I am also studying Social Engineering and Physical Security and I wish to graduate from MIT. I hope that I am welcome to the community even though I am not a new member. Also as part of my resolution I plan on posting in the forums at least 100 times a month, so expect to see alot of me. BTW the disorder thing was a joke, kinda. :D

0 0

don' try so hard man :P 'lax. <3.

0 1

Why did you have to create up to 3 accounts on the same site?

0 0

fuser wrote: Why did you have to create up to 3 accounts on the same site?

My former usernames have been H4x0r_Z, and HZ. The reason for me changing my name is part of my new years resolution to kick my antisociality, and a new identity comes along with this new personality.

0 0

Nice to meet you… again. Hopefully, the next version of you has superpowers. You know, to make it more interesting. :)

0 0

I saw Java in there. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. I am the Senior Java Developer for the company where I work, and I don't mind helping folks. This is a great community as you already know, so I hope all of you (the new and old yous) have some fun here and get out a little bit.

-Hawk

KvK

0 0

@Tak11 Thanks for the advice. I do find myself to be too serious at times and others not serious enough.

@moshbat I guess you have a point, but I still think my age has something to do with my maturity, or at least I hope so.

@Zephyr_Pure If I do, you'd quickly be able to find out by reading the News Headline: "Crazed Mutant Boy Declares War Against The World!"

@hawk_wolfram Yes I plan to become quite skilled at java, as I am a member of my schools Computer Science team (Which my friend and I founded). This team deals with competitive java programming challenges and I will more than likely need help learning programming at this level. If I ever have a problem with doing something pertaining to Java, you'd be the second person I ask (after Google). ;)

Retired
10 0

Well welcome back hertz.

0 0

Welcome back to HBH (again), KvK.