Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Intro.

0 0

Well, I saw that a couple of other people had posted their introductions in this section, and since their is no place on the forum to introduce yourself, i decided to put it here.

My name is Stephen, I'm 17, male and from New England. I'm not really new to the whole Hacker/ Network Securities underground, as i was an active member of HTS a while back. I dropped hacking about 3 years ago and am now just beginning to re-immerse myself in it, which is the main reason i joined HBH ( that and the fact that i'm about to start my Computer Sciences major in about 3 weeks). I love computers and programming ( known: C++, some Python and Perl, PHP, Java, and a little Basic) and i look forward to expanding my mind and horizions here.

0 0

Welcome. I start my Computer Information Sciences degree after this semester so tell me how it goes.

0 0

Oh sweet. What are you looking to do? I am going to branch off into A.I/ Robotics. I plan to go into the new medical field of nano-tech.

0 0

More than likely Graphics Design and Web Design, maybe some freelance work in there