Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Introduction

0 0

Welcome to HBH.

Banned
0 0

Welcome to HBH, hope you can learn something(s) here.

0 0

Thanks guys! haha, I'm learning already. Plus, the challenges are pretty fun :)

:(
80 120

Welcome! And let me be the first to say, "Fuck you."

No, there's nothing against you. No, I don't have a problem with you being here. But if you plan on hanging around HBH for any length of time, you're going to see those two words a lot. This community has been built around the beliefs that stupid questions should never go (violently) unanswered and that a few harsh words can put a person on the right track.

But don't let that scare you off, as mangled into those harsh words is usually a slew of useful information. If you can learn to look past the "You're an idiot"s and "Please go die"s, then you'll have a swell time here and learn tons.

So welcome, enjoy yourself, and try not to take any potential insults personally.

0 0

Welcome.. Enjoy.

0 0

Good Luck and God Speed.

Hey, at least Falling Midget can't complain about being the only one now.

0 0

Zayna wrote: It looks like an extremely informational website Yeah it really can be, then we have people running around calling themselves n00bs and shit like that. But fuck them, welcome to HBH :)

0 0

Lemur wrote: Hey, at least Falling Midget can't complain about being the only one now. … Nah, I'll leave that one alone.

Maybe this introduction thing is a good idea… Could give us a chance to prepare new members instead of waiting for them to screw up. I mean, hell, we have a forum for mentor requests: How would it not make sense to have a forum for Introductions? Counter-arguments are welcome.

0 0

moshbat wrote: We do need more things to get new users, wouldn't you agree? Or rather, get and keep… Should I start a thread for ideas of events, and the like? Agreed, and I like that idea. If you don't mind, go ahead and start a thread for ideas on the Introduction forum and events and such. Thanks for offering, btw. :)

0 0

an introduction forum does sound like an pretty good idea to let newer members "get there feet wet" in the community side of the site. I think it would of helped me out a bit to. i find my self just reading all the newer posts but don't say much because of all the flaming that happens.

@Zayna: welcome to the community and i wish that you learn all that you desire.

0 0

Thanks for the welcomes! :) Not many girls here, but at least I'm aware of one other now…

I know I just joined the forum, so i don't know how much my opinion will be valued here yet, but the idea of an introduction section sounds great. Like I said in my original post, I didn't know where exactly to post this. I'm obviously not the first that as done this, there's plenty more intros floating around in the general/event area – it would make it organized by having a section just for introducing yourself :)

(Btw, I'm half expecting a "Fuck you! Your opinion doesn't count yet. DIAF!" haha )

0 0

Lmao B)

0 0

The Dude wrote: This got to be a troll -_-

An intelligent sounding, willing to learn female? - ON HBH?

Get Real.

Ouch… But i can't say I didn't expect a message like this. I'm used to it. Why am I suddenly so different from everyone else here because I have a pussy instead of a cock? Maybe you're the one that needs to "Get Real."

0 0

Let's hope so ;)

Banned
0 0

FYI; Fallingmidget is NOT, I repeat is NOT a female. It's actually a twenty-something guy.

Yeah. He's that lame.

Anyhow, can an admin make a separate thread for the introduction subforum idea? Lets discuss in a proper thread and not threadjack this one.

0 0

spyware wrote: FYI; Fallingmidget is NOT, I repeat is NOT a female. It's actually a twenty-something guy.

Yeah. He's that lame.

Haha, well.. thats disappointing. I guess I'll have to stick around then to try and even it out a bit. :)

0 0

@zayna: is that how u looks in real as in the pic

Banned
0 0

harry_potter28 wrote: @zayna: is that how u looks in real as in the pic

If it wasn't her in the pic, she obviously doesn't want us to know how she looks like, so she won't answer you truthfully. Asking if it is her is in that picture, well, it's just plain stupid, and futile.

0 0

If it wasn't her in the pic, she obviously doesn't want us to know how she looks like, so she won't answer you truthfully….

how do u know so much about her

0 0

lmao!

Yes, that is me in my avatar. … Why would I put someone else's face up? That's just creepy.

0 0

… Why would I put someone else's face up? That's just creepy.

well thats the ans spyware

0 0

spyware wrote: Anyhow, can an admin make a separate thread for the introduction subforum idea? Lets discuss in a proper thread and not threadjack this one. This happened about 4 hours ago: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/ideas_for_this_site-4-14235_0.html

harry_potter28 wrote: @zayna: is that how u looks in real as in the pic Knew it was only a matter of time before the "0mgz, 1tz @ g1RL!!!" comment would come out.

If there aren't any more halfway decent responses to the introduction, then let's just leave this thread in peace.

0 0

It's called logic. and ur logic is absolutely correct

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Welcome to HBH. Hopefully you have plenty to offer this community, and plenty to learn from it. Feel free to pm me if you need help with anything.

And by the way, there are other girls here, it's just generally kept anonymous because gender doesnt (or at least shouldnt) make any difference here.

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]harry_potter28 wrote: [quote] … Why would I put someone else's face up? That's just creepy.

well thats the ans spyware [/quote] Have you ever looked deeper than the surface in … Anything? And please, drop the txt speak. We like to use correct grammar here.[/quote]

Hey Mosh, have a present for you in that case.

And I have no problem with what sex a person is, heck, girls can be far more brutal, especially in Social Engineering. There are a few girl "hackers" where I live but it's better than nothing.

0 0

@Lemur if you had posted that on a german forum they would bann you :-) And i think it isnt funny to make a joke out of the whole Nazi time.

What? That should be a girl on the picture? I thought it was a guy :-) (That is a joke)

@Zayna welcome to hbh. Feel free to pm me if you like about any challenge i solved.

0 0

NoPax wrote: @Zayna welcome to hbh. Feel free to pm me if you like about any challenge i solved.

haha, thanks. But I prefer doing them on my own. What fun is it if someone helps you out? :P

0 0

I though more about giving you hints than the answer :-) Sorry i didnt make myself clear :-) it is hard to do that in a language you dont speak as A nativ speaker.