Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Pen Testing 2 - 175 points

0 0

I created this topic because I don't know that I should look for more exploits or not. At my profile it shows that I have 145 points from 175 points but if I count those points from exploit messages I've already gained that much.

At the first time when I caught access it wrote +90 points. At other exploits it wrote: +35, +10, +40

So it is already 175 points. I really don't know that I found enough or not but if not a little help could be nice to push me in the right direction. hmm

I was thinking about a section where I didn't use a special character in the url to avoid something, but don't have any clue about that what I should try to replace there instead of the previously mentioned one from the site. I tried tamper data and injections too but I haven't caught anything interesting yet (or at least I didn't notice it). I tried out those datas which I caught but it only showed me a well done message.

philalethes
0 0

None of the exploits in pen-test 2 are worth 90 points, the one you must be referring to there is worth 60 points.

0 0

Euforia33 wrote: None of the exploits in pen-test 2 are worth 90 points, the one you must be referring to there is worth 60 points.

Thank you, then I guess that I noted it down in the bad way. :) One more to go. searching