Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Pen Test 2

0 0

Hey All, Can I PM someone who has completed pen 2 re the last exploit for me. Im refering to the edit news section. Im certain of what is needed, but cannot get it accept.

Thanks

0 0

I do think Im doing something stupid, but Ive tried nearly every single method applicable, Ive searched the source, tampering, I assume the challenge isnt broken or damaged, so Im simply after a pointer on what Im missing, I dont want it made easy, just enough to go and research myself.

Thanks

0 0

Many thanks MoshBat, I have tried that now with muliple variations of input and its not doing anything, sent you a PM.

0 0

Hey All, before I report this as a bug, can anyone who has completed this challenge give this aspect a go again and let me know if its working as always did, or down? Thanks

0 0

No worries MoshBat, thanks for confirming. Ill wait, as long as I know I was exploiting it correctly, thats all that matters really. :)