Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Pen Test 2

0 0

Hey All, Can I PM someone who has completed pen 2 re the last exploit for me. Im refering to the edit news section. Im certain of what is needed, but cannot get it accept.

Thanks

0 0

I do think Im doing something stupid, but Ive tried nearly every single method applicable, Ive searched the source, tampering, I assume the challenge isnt broken or damaged, so Im simply after a pointer on what Im missing, I dont want it made easy, just enough to go and research myself.

Thanks

0 0

Many thanks MoshBat, I have tried that now with muliple variations of input and its not doing anything, sent you a PM.

0 0

Hey All, before I report this as a bug, can anyone who has completed this challenge give this aspect a go again and let me know if its working as always did, or down? Thanks

0 0

No worries MoshBat, thanks for confirming. Ill wait, as long as I know I was exploiting it correctly, thats all that matters really. :)